Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: June update

Is it our thinking, Ralph, that the June update will not include new Community Buildings? I built the bank which cleared my barn (and the angels sang), but materials are starting to pile up again and I'd like to chuck 'em if I won't need any until the July update.

Ksenia and Liza, feel free to chime in!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Is it our thinking, Ralph, that the June update will not include new Community Buildings? I built the bank which cleared my barn (and the angels sang), but materials are starting to pile up again and I'd like to chuck 'em if I won't need any until the July update.

Ksenia and Liza, feel free to chime in!
    When I posed the question yesterday, Kuen's response didn't mention any... She said this would only be a small update, mostly decorative and visual... So, We have confirmed, from hints and peeks... New signs, new greenery (hedge), possibly new trees, cascade fountain, tea house, beverage factory, and new land (hopefully on the left)... So, I, for one, am not stocking construction materials...

Alizar77
    I have accumulated building material for roughly two community buildings and am longing to free my barn from them!

Thanks Ralph. I still have a lot of land to clear, but no big hurry for it. I have enough tools to clear 1 parcel, but I am saving them just in case something opens up in the left side of town. Another factory and no logical place to put it if we don't start some leftward expansion.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Nana... I already had space prepared for the cascade fountain and tea house; and with some minor tweaking, I made space for the beverage factory... Although I join you in wanting some new space on the left, I really need some room for my red-headed stepchildren... LOL!!!

Same here, Ralph - already have an area ready for the Tea House and Cascade Fountain. Moved my Lab and hope to eventually have a nifty scientific center developed around it. We shall see.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Hi there everyone,

In the June update the developers are not planning to add any new Community Buildings. So, I assume you can now get rid of some spare materials

But be sure to obtain some tools as you will still get 8 new expansions.

Smooches, Liza. Thanks for the info! Alas, expansion tools are as rare for me as finding diamonds in my back yard!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Nana... I agree wholeheartedly about that... Hopefully when the event is over things will improve on the tool front...

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hi there everyone,

In the June update the developers are not planning to add any new Community Buildings. So, I assume you can now get rid of some spare materials

But be sure to obtain some tools as you will still get 8 new expansions.
    Hi Liza

Thank you that's great to know...... Though I need materials for Bank!! Also, I've pm'd you re my prob with double account ... Thanks