Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: June update

Francl27

June update

So I'm assuming it's coming on Thursday...

Not really surprised about the beverage factory. A little worried about running out of fruit too fast, and having to waste precious ingots to get the rare ones... Very worried about new products and no barn upgrade.

I like the idea of new city signs but I'm not overwhelmed by it...

Assuming the zoo isn't ready yet? Do we know yet if we're getting new community buildings and expansions?

Thoughts?

Alizar77
    I agree Francl!

Hope to hear infos on expansion. I just reorganized my town, created some parks that I would like to keep!

And yeah the beverage factory is cool, but this will be a helluva busy job to collect these fruits at Rajas market...it would be fair it doesnt take multiple peaches, melons, etc. to make juice. There are quite too few coming with regular ships to distribute on all the factories that currently demand island fruits...sigh...

I agree Alizar - not only with the fruit, but with the fish - if we didn't have Raja it would be impossible to keep up. I am currently using the 1/2 time Market voucher and even it offers little in the way of raw fruit and practically nothing with raw fish.

I feel that as I progress in the game I am more reliant on buying products than in making any. Why build a factory if you will only end up having to buy the items, because you don't have the resources to make them yourself?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Bosco
    At least we'll have something to do with our watermelons & plums other than make jam!

Barbara-Jean
    Wishing they give us some more places to fit all these crops and items, Cuz I do not have room at it is!! I know know one does!!

Bosco
    Don't worry, your nails will come soon enough. Next thing you know you'll have nails coming out of your ears & wonder where the $&@*# are all the hammers! Am I right?

Janet Knight
    Is the release out now? Because I'm getting the "You can't help this player because they have a newer version of the game" message when I try and help people. Is it released to all platforms at the same time? I'm on Kindle and don't have it yet.

I am not seeing any update on iOS, Janet.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Itswtvr
    This update needs to hurry up and get here cuz I'm bored out of my mind. Seems like all I'm doing is loading and gathering and repeat.

Alizar77
    @Nana: That is what I am doing for quite a while now. I am more of a reseller than a farmer and producer
    My factories are more of a kind of extra barn where I produce one or two of each item if I can which I pick as an extra supply to fill crates if my market does not provide sth. I currently need. And when I picked it up I start a new production.
    Else it is not possible to ever proceed to a new level in a reasonable time given that on the higher levels the amount of xp needed to reach the next level is about 500.000....I would have to play forever if I tried to produce all items myself and would get bored when the next level is so far away. But if I dont reach a new level I cant build the new community buildings the updates offer. And if I cant build them and get that reward of placing a new cute building somewhere in my town I might lose interest to play at all I am afraid. That is why I do that reselling routine. But with the new lab and customer voucher it works quite fine. It takes away the original idea of the game, I admit, but with the voucher the market items pay for themselves and I make good profits when I delete the low paying orders. So I can afford the nice but often expensive decorations. I am very much into decorations

Filling my plane is always a combination with what I have in the barn, what the market offers, sometimes make an order at Raja directly and picking up one or two missing items from my shelves and maybe ask for help here and there. Filling the plane completely is important because I get new jewels to keep my lab going.

And I rarely plant the crops that take long to grow. Chances are high that I will find enough at the market and if not chances are high the market refreshes sooner that the crops need to grow and I can get them. So I plant the fast growing crops that I need most anyway and if an order comes that asks for 3x60 wheat it doesnt hurt to clear my fields, sell what I currently dont need and plant the wheat all over to get it done quickly.