Thread: June update

June update

I know I am probably starting this thread to soon, lol. Do we know if they have started the beta testing for the update and the co-op? We still have to wait for the 3 or 4 sneak peeks and the event...does anyone remember what last June's event was? I am not impatient

Scorekeeper: from reading posts to this thread the past couple of weeks, it appears the co-op has been and still is in beta testing - all by itself, not connected to any regular monthly updates.

That may change once they work out any bugs, etc.

Scorekeeper

Look into the announcements section and go back in time. You should find all the past events announced there.

Arlene James
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Scorekeeper

Look into the announcements section and go back in time..... snip.
    Back to the future?

I went back through past post. The June event was something mechanical and I think the prizes were the iron figures. The update was released around June 10th. I started playing township mid to late June because I remember the 4th of July event had rockets and fire works.

May 14, 2015 was an awesome update and introduced the Laboratory and Gems to our games. The "Verge of Discovery" event followed on June 5th and was great fun introducing the scientific decorations. The June 12 update that followed was good too, but not as packed with new things like the May update.

I think this year it will be reversed - maybe a small May update and a bigger June update (hopefully introducing the Co-Op).

Still waiting on news for the update...how many more sleeps? LOL. They are still beta testing. Golly, we may not get anything til after the holiday....

I wonder what event will be?

Arlene James
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Still waiting on news for the update...how many more sleeps? LOL. They are still beta testing. Golly, we may not get anything til after the holiday....

I wonder what event will be?
    Supposed to be heading north today for a couple of days. It would be just my luck the event starts in next day or two. I wont be able to play as much. But definitely too many more sleeps until the update, scorekeeper.