Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    So this morning, I wanted to give gifts to some of my Game Center friends, and they disappeared from my list. Checked to see if I was logged in to Game Center and I was. So I gave out gifts to in game friends and of course, the Game Center friends suddenly reappeared. Has this happened to anyone else or can we only give them to in game friends?
    My friend's list loses people frequently. Just when I am about to panic or post the problem, they pop back up on my list. I've learned to take it in stride. Hopefully, you're friends won't be missing for long.

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    My friend's list loses people frequently. Just when I am about to panic or post the problem, they pop back up on my list. I've learned to take it in stride. Hopefully, you're friends won't be missing for long.
    Elaine I have the same problem, from time to time you have disappeared but the there you are again!! So Its, don't worry hopefully they will return soon

Itswtvr
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Elaine I have the same problem, from time to time you have disappeared but the there you are again!! So Its, don't worry hopefully they will return soon
    Thanks Elaine and BJ. They came back soon after and I was able to gift them throughout the day.

Mojo71
    There's always 1 thing u can't get

Nails for barn
    Saws for land expansion
    Ruby jewels for lab

Barbara-Jean
    Mojo!! uou got that right have been waiting for nails for almost a month!! Have had plenty of trains come but no Nails!!!

Ralph0989
    For all the newbies... Now this is the type of plane you send off empty!!!

Rice, Puffed Rice, Rice Cassarole

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    For all the newbies... Now this is the type of plane you send off empty!!!

Rice, Puffed Rice, Rice Cassarole
    Oh no.. I reported about the same problem to the developers ages ago and they assured me that this minor bug was eliminated permanently. I will forward your post to them right away!

MimG
    Just my luck that the minute my double crops bonus runs out I have a huge order of corn for my plane!! I really miss getting 2 of each crop - and emeralds are hard to come by in my town - don't know why - so I can't make another bonus yet!

Chic121
    MimG

Hello.... I find I get most of my gems from the mine..... No luck for you there then ?

Chic121
    While I'm on here I must just ask........

Who's got all the Saws then? !!! Shovels and Axes overflowing..... Buts Saws well, they are staying away from ChicVille that's for sure !!!