Thread: Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

Veronica Schultz
    You are very welcome happy towning!

Rick McEntire
    Thanks for the new statue!

Township statue.jpg

Itswtvr
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McEntire View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think the planes and trains don't typically ask for something that you don't have the factory to produce. I seem to recall long ago, before the airport was added, that I held off of construction, I think it was the jam factory, and the trains never asked for those goods. I did notice that some townspeople asked for those goods, and that some of those goods were available in the marketplace.

I built the mint just for looks, but when I saw I had more bronze ingots than all the rest of the ingots combined, I started using the mint to cut down on some. It gave me back some barn room. Making coins is slow, but much more profitable than selling the ingots.
    I'm not so sure planes don't ask you for something you don't have because it asked me once for plastic bottles before I had the factory. Thank god for the market and friends help!

Itswtvr
    So this morning, I wanted to give gifts to some of my Game Center friends, and they disappeared from my list. Checked to see if I was logged in to Game Center and I was. So I gave out gifts to in game friends and of course, the Game Center friends suddenly reappeared. Has this happened to anyone else or can we only give them to in game friends?

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    I'm not so sure planes don't ask you for something you don't have because it asked me once for plastic bottles before I had the factory. Thank god for the market and friends help!
    Thanks for the good info. I had made that observation about the trains before the airport was added to the game. Maybe the devs can add the same logic to the airports. With the randomness of the market and friend help, how can a player be expected to fill an order if the factory doesn't exist?

Mojo71
    Is the jewelry store worth building or is it like the mint? Also, do planes and trains ask you for jewelry of only the mafia guy?
    A bit pointless really
    I've never used it after building it.
    Still you need to make it to increase population

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo71 View Post
    A bit pointless really
    I've never used it after building it.
    Still you need to make it to increase population
    Hi Mojo

A small correction to your message. The Jewelry Store is a factory and has not impact on the population of our town. Only the Community buildings increase our population.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Is the jewelry store worth building or is it like the mint? Also, do planes and trains ask you for jewelry of only the mafia guy?
    Hi Its

I'm with Nana on that one. I bought the Jewelry Store and I increased the XP by 75%. For me it is a way to turn coins into T-cash. I buy the jewels from Rajah the Market Dealer and I sell them to the Mafia guy but only when he is not asking for ingots at the same time. As we get paid in XP it helps levelling up too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sometimes I get really fed up with this game. I have a Plane arriving soon that will ask for potatoes. So, of course every single order wants a potato product - baked potatoes, potato bread, French fries, etc. and the trains came in and wanted 9 potatoes per car (2x). There is challenge, to be sure, but sometimes it borders on the absolute absurd.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I agree ... sometimes it border insanity the way everything want the same products.

I know I have to be careful when filling orders as very often the most interesting one will want what I'm preparing for my plane. I hate deleting 2,000+ orders.