Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Thread: Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

Regatta Tasks...ICKIER as time goes by...

Okay...the last thing I wish to do is offend anyone but it's time to be honest.... here goes... I've posted about this before but the issue has gotten worse. We are being deluged with low point / icky tasks more and more as each regatta rolls on by. Many in my co-op are very frustrated and ready to boycott the regatta. In part because of the enormous amount of time it takes to get a decent task and that we are now having to delete more and more tasks and to top it off... we are needing to spend much more tcash just to make a decent go of the regatta and the tasks being offered. The vast majority of 135 point tasks we are now being offered are planes, trains, silk and rubber... ICK! The regatta has lost it's luster and a whole lot of it's fun considering these issues and this is coming from a co-op that has enjoyed winning and participating in the regatta on an onging basis. NOT GOOD... some of us regulars are ready to opt out simply because we are frustrated with the regatta and that it seems to be based on wanting players to buy more and more tcash rather than being based on fun.

Note: Many of us who do buy tcash are buying it because of the fun we have and the cool decorations etc but when the game / regatta becomes geared more toward the expectation of customers needing to buy tcash and a 'push' to make more purchases, we are rather displeased. We would rather be buying tcash because of the fun we are having and our appreciation for the game. As well, the fishing event also seemed to reflect this push more toward purchasing tcash rather than fun based. It has been turning some of us regular players / customers off wanting to purchase any thing.
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

One more thing... you guys, Playrix, have changed the ice cream truck. I've gone from loving the ice cream truck to the point of saying so in my web site signature to now thinking the ice cream truck is completely unattractive. Same thing happened with the phone booth and for a short while with the patch of grass. I really don't see why you must change something that is completely likeable to something that is so unattractive??? Please bring back the other ice cream truck. I use to look forward to seeing it on my town streets...
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    One more thing... you guys, Playrix, have changed the ice cream truck. I've gone from loving the ice cream truck to the point of saying so in my web site signature to now thinking the ice cream truck is completely unattractive. Same thing happened with the phone booth and for a short while with the patch of grass. I really don't see why you must change something that is completely likeable to something that is so unattractive??? Please bring back the other ice cream truck. I use to look forward to seeing it on my town streets...

I passed by a reply here that they can get 5 T-cash video from the director per hour(?) but how?!! I only get 3 vids every hour or so...
    what building/level need to be done to have that much? I'm always in need for T-cash. /:
    Edit:
    Does building the TV station and tower makes the director appears more often and offer more T-cash and coins?
    The Maffia doesn't seem to give t-cash but does give a high price per order, which is nice.
    Last edited by Pepe; 04-04-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Well I just love love this addictive game.
    Am on all day have a great co op
    I just have one thing I would love to see different on this game.
    The option to cancel my gardening choice.
    Even if I lose the coins. I plant all one item then realized I have to wait 3 hrs or whatever for them and can't cancel out the crops.