Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

I wish I could see product amounts needed for the incoming planes. They only show what products are coming, not the amounts. Do I need 6 or 60 of the incoming order? I realize we can give a good guess, esp with crops (plan on 60) but like, say with hats --- do I need 6 or 9?

If this should be posted in another thread, I welcome the experienced forum members to point me in the right direction.

The numbers are random, and there is no way to know until the plane arrives.

And if you can guess the amounts, then you're way cleverer than me
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Please explain how the total score is determined for the final standings of those in the gold round. I understand the co-op score and the task dumped score, but how are the position score points awarded. Also are those top scores on the Golden League Leaderboard legitamate?

Hi

I've read the help on this and given it just says
    Position bonus: the higher your position in the regatta, the more points you get
    So I guess we need people who are at that level to work out what they got for their position and see how it relates

Looking at the top of the leaderboard, it's a co-op of 1 lower level player. Doesn't seem legit to me ...
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Most of the top-50 co-ops are co-ops with only few members..
    Town: Fayeville
    Level: 130
    Game Center Name: Faye_Destiny (play on my Ipad)
    Game Code: TMJ7EH (sorry, reached my limit, but I do sometimes have free slots, so you can stay pending)
    Always help, when I can (helped more that 100k times)

i have a question i may need to reset my tablet i have connected to Facebook like they said so to save my game if i have to reset my tablet will i have to restart all over? I hope not because i just started a co op.

Quote Originally Posted by Renay46 View Post
    i have a question i may need to reset my tablet i have connected to Facebook like they said so to save my game if i have to reset my tablet will i have to restart all over? I hope not because i just started a co op.
    Hi Renag. No you shouldn't have to start all over again. You will obviously need to reinstall the game. Let us know if you need any help. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Renay46 View Post
    To add to hyacinths answer, when you reinstall, township will open at the beginning, with the tutorial. Once you have completed the tutorial you will be offered the option to continue with your original game. To be safe, take a screenshot of your town showing your level so that you can send this to playrix if there's a problem.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

You know what I am enjoying the most about this game so far? It's the fact that there's always something to do in the game. Even if you can't fill any orders or help any friends, you can always mess about with the layout of your town or explore other peoples towns for ideas.

I hope I'm still saying this in 6 months time. I'm only level 37 but I am totally in love with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    You know what I am enjoying the most about this game so far? It's the fact that there's always something to do in the game. Even if you can't fill any orders or help any friends, you can always mess about with the layout of your town or explore other peoples towns for ideas.

I hope I'm still saying this in 6 months time. I'm only level 37 but I am totally in love with this game.
    I totally agree with you. I haven't missed a day since I've started playing Township. It really is the best of both worlds - plenty to do when you want to, especially if you interact on the forum and time to just pootle around when you feel like a more laidback time. No crops go off, no animals die if not fed. Ideal