Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

Let's Discuss Township! [Part 2]

Hey there folks! This is going to be the main thread where we can discuss our favorite game. Share your game experience with Townshippers from all over the world, ask for advice and exchange thoughts!

Please, note that we had this thread before:
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....scuss-Township!

Thanks, Liza!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Thanks, Liza!
    You're always welcome, Nana!
    I'm glad you can post here

Also our devs want to thank you for raising the matter and giving us an opportunity to check the servers!
    Last edited by Liza Makhina; 06-05-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Great - glad to know the info was useful instead of useless - ha ha!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Crystale
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystale View Post
    Chère Graylady,
    Que se passe-t-il depuis quelques jours? Par moments le jeu se bloque, je ne peux plus ni aller dans les villes de mes amis ni les aider, eux ne peuvent non plus m'aider pour mes commandes et je me retrouve tout à coup avec 424 jours et 12 heures de client généreux dans le laboratoire???
    Je peux continuer à jouer, mais sans aucun contact avec mes amis!!!
    Amitiés,
    Crystale
    Bonjour Crystale,

Tu as essayé de te déconnecter et de te reconnecter ensuite ? Si tu es sur Google+, ça nous a fait ça aussi hier avec mon mari. Mais en appuyant sur les boutons de connexion (dans les paramètres), ça a réglé le problème.
    Sinon, ouvre un ticket pour que Playrix jette un oeil à ton souci. C'est triste de jouer sans ses amis.
    Quant au laboratoire... petite veinarde !!!! Pour une fois qu'un bug s'avère favorable aux joueurs.
    Je te souhaite une bonne journée.

Merci de ta réponse, mais j'ai déjà écrit deux messages à Playrix, sans réponse, et aujourd'hui je rencontre encore le même problème. J'ai tout essayé, mais en vain... cela me désespère.
    Quand le jeu redevient normal, tout d'un coup, je perds mes 424 jours du laboratoire!!!
    Que puis-je faire? Cela ne vient pas de ma connexion, mais du jeu lui-même il me semble... Help

Itswtvr
    Is the jewelry store worth building or is it like the mint? Also, do planes and trains ask you for jewelry of only the mafia guy?

Veronica Schultz
    Hi itswtvr I'm level 61 and by far an expert at this game the jewelry store uses ingots I do not use it as for trains and planes I've never been asked for jewelry

It's: Veronica is correct - only the Mafia guy requests jewelry and he only pays in XP and 1 or 2 TCash.

I built the Jewelry Store before Raja was introduced into the game. I also upgraded it as part of the upgraded factory acheivement, but only for XP. I stopped upgrading at 60%. I have, over time, earned thousands of XP points and hundreds of TCash. It has paid off handsomely over the long-term, but purchasing the jewelry from Raja is expensive and making it in the factory is very costly in ingots. You have to weigh your situation and goals in deciding to build this factory.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Itswtvr
    Thanks nana and Veronica.

Rick McEntire
    I'm not sure, but I think the planes and trains don't typically ask for something that you don't have the factory to produce. I seem to recall long ago, before the airport was added, that I held off of construction, I think it was the jam factory, and the trains never asked for those goods. I did notice that some townspeople asked for those goods, and that some of those goods were available in the marketplace.

I built the mint just for looks, but when I saw I had more bronze ingots than all the rest of the ingots combined, I started using the mint to cut down on some. It gave me back some barn room. Making coins is slow, but much more profitable than selling the ingots.