Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: restarting township

Tiffany Nicole

restarting township

Does anyone know how to restart the game using the same device?

Ralph0989
    Tiffany... The only way to restart the game is to send a request to Playrix support and ask them to delete your game...

Hola, como se hace yo quiero empezar de cero y no puedo, siempre sale La partida guardada. Gracias

How do I send this request to Playrix support please becoz I want to restart my township game ?

To contact customer support about resetting your game:

- Tap the gear on the upper left side of the screen, by the envelope.
    - Next, choose the "Help and Support" button.
    - Then, tap the speech bubble at the top far right of the screen.
    - Finally, select "Other Technical Issues" and type your information and submit.

See this link for some additional information:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=game-progress

Good luck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Depending on the operating system of your device, there are 2 threads on How to contact Playrix support in the Troubles & Solutions section. Find the one fitting for you and go on from there.

Note that you must also reply again to the first automated reply you'll get.

Good luck!
    Ooo...good to know...thanks
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-18-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Nicole View Post
    Does anyone know how to restart the game using the same device?
    This is via Playrix Support:

"Can I reset my game and start over?

Unfortunately, you can't start the game over on the same device. However, you can install the game on a different device to play from the beginning.

IMPORTANT NOTE: if your game is connected to Facebook, make sure you don't connect it to the same account on another device. Otherwise your progress will be synchronized.
    "

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...tart-over&l=en
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-18-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne Green View Post
    How do I send this request to Playrix support please becoz I want to restart my township game ?
    Depending on the operating system of your device, there are 2 threads on How to contact Playrix support in the Troubles & Solutions section. Find the one fitting for you and go on from there.

Note that you must also reply again to the first automated reply you'll get.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    This is via Playrix Support:

"Can I reset my game and start over?

Unfortunately, you can't start the game over on the same device. However, you can install the game on a different device to play from the beginning.

IMPORTANT NOTE: if your game is connected to Facebook, make sure you don't connect it to the same account on another device. Otherwise your progress will be synchronized.
    "

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...tart-over&l=en
    What about the "delete all my personal data". I know the option went away but it seems that support will help you do it. The implication for deleting the personal data is the complete loss of the town. But that doesn't say you cannot then start over with a new town. Of course it might make the game totally unplayable forever. It's an unknown area.

See this thread for some additional info

You can start over if you choose to delete your personal data:

Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to have all of your personal data used in our application and our partners' services (purchase payments, in-app ad views, etc.) deleted. Please keep in mind that should you decide to delete your data, your user account will be deleted and will not be able to be restored. You will, however, be able to start the game over from Level 1.
    (Quote from here)

As cdosr mentioned, the direct button to do so is no longer there (to avoid accidental deletions), and you'll have to contact support to tell them to do it for you.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

This, from my in-game help and support section:

Last edited by Bessville; 06-18-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Ha! Snap Dread
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.