Thread: Exchanging coins for cash

Exchanging coins for cash

We need a way to exchange coins for cash. You need to up your population but you need to expand. You cant expand because you have no money. So you end up stuck not being able to buy buildings because your population is too low.

Exchange coins for cash like a bank!

If you have no money (coins) what would you trade with?

To make coins consider using the Helicopter tasks...
    Exchange of coins for T-cash is most certainly on the NOT list.

Note as well that the Mint allows you to convert ingots into coins... But I have never used that actually regret that I built the mint in the first place. I would use the mint if it would take ore instead of ingots or lot less ingots than now

Sorry Donna but I do not understand where you need T-cash in your scenario. No need to buy Community buildings, no need to buy houses, no need to buy land expansion. You can do all this without spending a single T-cash.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have been thinking the same, to be able to exchange coins for game dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentdude View Post
    I have been thinking the same, to be able to exchange coins for game dollars.
    Sorry but this will never happen. See the link in my signature.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix