Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 01.03 Amazon Server Issues Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Yeah I did that too, but got a form saying do this (delete, reinstall, force close etc). Those were 2 separate response and replies btw, but really we were just repeating the same cycle. They are sure that whatever they told you to do fixed it, so they have closed this case, let them know if they can do anything else etc. You say, well actually it didn't work, and some evil genius rewinds the tape so you can start the process over. It is too funny really.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Home of Refried Zoo
    It sounds like they do not have a clear Service Level Agreement (SLA) implementation occurring here. To keep referring you to Level 0 (or self-help) tech support with no follow-up or escalation seems to be the problem. Do they give you a support ticket number?

Hi Busy Bee

With the new system there are no more ticket numbers at all. Very hard to do a follow up without that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Support People are NOT reading the messages from the HELP AND SUPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Dear Townshippers!

This week was certainly full of surprises: some of them pleasant (the update is finally out!) and some not so much. And the latest unfortunate surprise was that the Amazon servers (which we use to store our game on) went down yesterday for a short time. Because of that you could have experienced these issues:

- Regatta, Co-op, Co-op Chat not loading properly;
    - Inability to visit friends and other players.

The situation is now under control and the game works properly. Please don't worry about the inequality in the current Regatta race as everyone's game has been affected. In the nearest future you will receive a newspaper containing T-cash compensation for the issues arisen.

We hope for your understanding and cannot thank you enough for your incompatible patience.

Sincerely yours,
    Township ream.

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Busy Bee seems to have her/his finger on the pulse. How about the new insect on the block taking on a permanent communication role on the forum?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Xochitl Pentaholic View Post

Unfortunately my game still won't load on my kindle fire hd. I uninstall and reinstall it, but is stuck on the loading page. Did anyone experience the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Erichms447 View Post
    Unfortunately my game still won't load on my kindle fire hd. I uninstall and reinstall it, but is stuck on the loading page. Did anyone experience the same?
    Hi Erich

If you cannot load the whole game, it look like your kindle do not have enough free RAM or space left. Does it have 1 gig of RAM? Do you have a lot of apps automatically loading at start time? As for the space, do you have 500 megs of room left?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Erich

If you cannot load the whole game, it look like your kindle do not have enough free RAM or space left. Does it have 1 gig of RAM? Do you have a lot of apps automatically loading at start time? As for the space, do you have 500 megs of room left?

I will check the RAM and delete apps if needed. Thanks Graylady.

Same here. No coins/game dollars coming in. Is it going to stay this way? And we have to buy them or will it be fixed. 😔

I lost my zoo 3 days ago. I have sent numerous messages thru the help and support within the game. So far no response from anyone.