Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 01.03 Amazon Server Issues Resolved

Lost zoo

Same happened to me 3 days ago. Zoo totally gone. No help from support.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabiola Jordalith Banda View Post
    With this update I am not getting the videos for coins/bills on the helicopter 😞 I do get the orders but no videos ):
    As it's been explained a hundred times or more ......

The video for cash part from the helicopter pad Is Random you don't get them all the time. I've been playing since early 2016 and I got my first one last week A friend of mine started playing around the same time I did and she gets them quite often

Ok so a guy in my co-op I have quickly become friends with was accused of cheating which he didn't we just play a lot and save up things for regatta and he was banned for good they said he was using a phone he doesn't even own...my co-op is deeply troubled by this as he was a great player and friend anything we can do to get him back?? Please help I'd hate to lose this friend and so would my co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Shopoff View Post
    Ok so a guy in my co-op I have quickly become friends with was accused of cheating which he didn't we just play a lot and save up things for regatta and he was banned for good they said he was using a phone he doesn't even own...my co-op is deeply troubled by this as he was a great player and friend anything we can do to get him back?? Please help I'd hate to lose this friend and so would my co-op
    Hi Brittany

Only the affected player can work at clearing his situation. Other players can't do a thing.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I also am having issues since this was resolved, I did contact help and support and recieved an automated message back so replyed back to say what they sent me had nothing to do with my report .... I sent my 4/4 planes out for the regatta but it wasn't recognised ..... As soon as I sent the plane the game crashed because it needed updating I updated it and still it didn't correct itself .... I turn my device of and still not recognised ..... While it's a minor issue and very minor the fact I used Tcash to send it to boot us up in the regatta has resulted me in loosing Tcash plus I had to wait 5 extra hours to be able to send the plane again .... still waiting for a reply ..... Automated messages are a quick way out I mean if that could be sent with in seconds of my first message why have I not received further correspondence ?? All's I wanted was for the plane to be sent when I had gone to the effort to use my Tcash .... Not an impressed player !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMcKie View Post
    I lost my zoo 3 days ago. I have sent numerous messages thru the help and support within the game. So far no response from anyone.
    Wow, so maybe there are alien abductions going on. Is it the whole zoo gone, or just some parts?

For me, it was all zoo shop buildings and all animal enclosures, though bizarrely 2 animal enclosures came back the next day.

Anyway, keep after support. I remain hopeful.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Co op: Chickenlittleville
    Zoo is back up to 27 boxes
    Anyone with spare screwdrivers or duct tape is encouraged to give generously

Banned
    The results of this regatta takes very long...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    The results of this regatta takes very long...
    Same here. If this doesn't update before the next race we will lose our rewards, not cool.

We started a new co op, and finished first place by a mile, then told we stay in the wooden league. Wtf