Thread: Colorful feathers on plane!

Colorful feathers on plane!

Come on already, this is so wrong! Plane is asking for colorful feathers already and we just got the crazy update today. I ALWAYS get my plane out and usually make everything I need for it. I am going to have to use the dealer and I have no clue how many times. I feel this is not right Playrix and I should be reimbursed for how much it's going to cost me plus an extra day with the dealer. How can I make something if it's not even built yet. And I refuse to use my towncash to open the building up early

SMH! See picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EEE Town; 03-01-2017 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

Well, it wasn't much money but the dealer would only give me 4 feathers. I hope it's enough.

UPDATE
    It was not enough! It needed X 2 on 3 crates so 6 in all. I had to ask dealer once again for feathers. Thus not being able to buy my usual nuggets to smelt.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 03-01-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    Well, it wasn't much money but the dealer would only give me 4 feathers. I hope it's enough.

UPDATE
    It was not enough! It needed X 2 on 3 crates so 6 in all. I had to ask dealer once again for feathers. Thus not being able to buy my usual nuggets to smelt.
    I get all of my "nuggets" from the mine. I use the dealer to get mining tools because I also find all of my gems in the mine as well