Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Township Code

I Love South Africa

Township Code

Hi everybody

Can anyone tell me how my daughter and I get a "Township Code", as my daughter is unable to click into my game. She is unable to help me if I need help in filling the train or plane or sending gifts.

South Africa: Click on Friends icon, there at the bottom is an "Invite Friends" button in green. Tap on it and it will give you your code.

I Love South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    South Africa: Click on Friends icon, there at the bottom is an "Invite Friends" button in green. Tap on it and it will give you your code.
    Hi Nana

Many thanks for this. I am hoping that this will solve our problem, if not I will have to email Ksenia again.

I Love South Africa

Township Code

Hi everyone and in particular Nana (as you the one who replied to my original post)

Once you've got your Township Code, how do you use it to click onto one another's town in order to help fill aircraft crates or the train containers?

Also by having the Township Code, does this make it easier to find and make friends?

I am forever clicking on the "Find Friends" tab and then pressing on "Invite Friends" and then waiting for a response which never comes through. What am I doing wrong if anything? If anyone could assist/advise I would really appreciate it. Many thanks.

Good morning South Africa:

First click on Find Friends to get your unique code. You can add it to you signature here on the Forum as many others do and then it can be used by a Forum member to invite you to be friends. If they do, you will see them in your Pending tab - and can accept them, reject them, or just ignore them till they go away.

When YOU click on a potential new friend in the game, your request to be friends goes into their Pending tab. That player must "accept" your request, reject or ignore just like above.

For more detailed info go to this FAQ: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-about-friends

I and so many others am already at my 50-friend in game maximum and cannot accept a new friend request without deleting someone on my friend list.

DKM
    I do not get a code even once I push the button, can someone please inform. Thanks

Lightbox
    Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    I do not get a code even once I push the button, can someone please inform. Thanks
    Hi DKM
    It's sort of in a unnoticeable spot. Click the Invite Friends button and another panel will pop up. You will see it divided into three smaller areas. The middle one has your code in green. Hope that helps.

DKM
    Thank you so much for your help...but sadly, I am not getting that screen pop up that you have explained. I have no idea what I may be doing wrong, but I get nothing!
    Thank you kindly for your help though.

Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    Thank you so much for your help...but sadly, I am not getting that screen pop up that you have explained. I have no idea what I may be doing wrong, but I get nothing!
    Thank you kindly for your help though.
    Hi there. What device are you playing on if you don't mind me asking?

Wendy Chorney
    Are you signed in to Facebook and Google play