Galaxy tablet

Aleasha Bisard Florez
    K99GPU
    Game Center *Aleasha*B
    Township 🙏🏼
    I Will help your town 😉 And send clovers 🤔😀

Jane Songhurst

Question

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with a couple of 'friending' problems please?

1. I have a couple of facebook friends playing the game, but they are not showing up on my township friends, I thought this was automatic?

2. I have attempted to put in players code, a message comes up saying "wrong code entered"?

Am I doing something wrong or missing something out?

Thank you for helping
    Last edited by Jane Songhurst; 01-21-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Add a bit more detail

Hi Jane

Facebook friends

Which mobile version are you playing? Which mobile version your friends are playing? Not all people can play together.

Are your friends playing the Facebook version? If so, it is completely different and not compatible with the different mobile version.

Code

Please report the problem from within the game and mention all the codes you have tried. The devs will have to check these. It happens sometimes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Jane Songhurst
    Hello Greylady,
    Thank you for replying to my post.
    The 2 friends that I now have on Facebook, both post on the Township Mobile page so I assume that they play on their phones, though I haven't actually asked them.

I play on my Windows phone, does that come under Android or is there a separate version for windows?

I will contact the devs as suggested about the codes

Thank you
    Jane

Hi Jane

Your windows version is the latest version and you can friends only people playing on windows too. That is why your friends won't show in your facebook : they probably are on iOS or Android.

That may well be the reason their code don't work in your game.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Jane Songhurst
    Thank you very much for that information, it makes a lot of sense

msc624
    I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to get the invite friends button. Now I can't connect to Facebook through the app and when I try to enter a friend's code or they enter mine we get random people we don't know. I have the Windows phone as well.

bonjour je suis nouveau et jaimerais avoir des amis sur township facebook mais g rien peut ton me dire comment faire merci

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu Maudet View Post
    bonjour je suis nouveau et jaimerais avoir des amis sur township facebook mais g rien peut ton me dire comment faire merci
    Bonjour Mathieu

Comme la version Facebook n'est plus développée, je ne sais pas s'il y a encore beaucoup de joueurs. De toute façon, c'est sur Facebook que tu trouveras la réponse puisque tu dois trouver d'autres joueurs sur cette version. Sur le forum, nous sommes des joueurs de la version mobile du jeu. Totalement différente et non compatible avec la version Facebook.