Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle got 2 new deco, but how about us?

Fionaccf

Kindle got 2 new deco, but how about us?

It just came into my attention, kindle player able to get a beautiful and stunning tea house and a cascade fountain. But how about iOS player? I wonder what's the reason behind, we iOS and android player left out?

Thanks.

Jass Daniel
    yes! i just wanna know the reason why u guys make things unfair!! i really wish to have that decoration item..
    one of my friend got so frustrated cuz he don't have that decoration in his list. so he could buy it.

its not only me and my friends.. but many players who play township.. please do something.. if u guys made some deal with kindle comeny its ok.. but it would be good if u guys add these things later..

Well, this is interesting news.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I may be wrong but I believe this is just a mistake. These decorations are probably planned for the next upgrade and were release too soon on Kindle.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

nighthawk
    Hi
    Just checked (kindle user) and I do have a tea house and cascade fountain. Only found it because of this thread.

Guys - we all have the new cascade fountain. As to the Tea House . . . not sure what that might be.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Nana... I believe some people might refer to a Gazebo as a Tea House...

Of course, Ralph! I thought maybe the Temple of Heaven was being confused for it. Well, now - it is all resolved - just a naming issue! LOL!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Liza... Could you resolve this issue please...

Katie Repik
    No we definitely have a tea house ( I just bought it), it may be an issue of needing a higher level. It shows on my list right before the HUGE fountain, that needs a level 100.