Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op not loading or working

Co-op not loading or working

Anyone else co-op not loading at all? Updated the game and alls I get is the loading wheel of death for my co-op this sucks since the race is going on

I have the same problem. Can't visit neighbors either

With me the same thing, it's loading now a few minutes already, I was just about to finish my first task.

Yes, everyone in my co-op is having the same problems. First, I couldn't pick a task, and I logged back in and nothing will load for chat or regatta. Some of us are on the new update and some not (it's not out for Kindle yet). We are chatting only through Facebook messenger right now. Playrix please fix ASAP!

Having the same problem, many of my teammates...

Same here. Everything was working fine this morning. Went to check on my trains a few minutes ago and my regatta task is not showing up and it won't show me anyone from my co-op. I shut down my phone and restarted but that didn't fix the issue.

Everything I have is working BUT my regatta. Message says "loading data" and it just spins. restart didn't help. I haven't done any update. I started a thread about the regatta data I guess I'd better delete that and follow this thread.

There is an update...download it and see if it fixes it. I'm on iOS and just noticed the game has an update.

Same here. Many in the coop struggling. Very difficult to have going on during the regatta!

Well glad to know it's not me I completed a few orders too not noticing nothing loading hope it's fixed quickly then and as I said my game is updated but it was also the same thing before I updated