Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: 14.05 New Update

Katie Repik
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hello Danno,

I'm in the same boat! Believe it or not, I asked the developers about this new feature just a few minutes ago!
    Hope to receive some feedback from them soon
    Same issue here - it was just fine the way it was. "If it's not broke, don't fix it", common saying here stateside.

Danno820
    One more thing that seems to have changed recently. Let me see if I can explain this properly. When you wish to produce an item in a factory you place your finger on it and swipe it up into the queue line. If you want to know how many of the item you have in the barn or if you need any off the ingredients for it you can simply press and hold it. It seems that lately however, when I go to press on the item , if I press too hard it adds it to the queue whether I want to or not. Is this a new feature that's supposed to simplify the process? If so I'd like to vote for the old way.

MimG
    That's just the problem I have Danno - very annoying! Especially when you really need something else quickly but you've now filled your queue up by accident!

WOLFLOVERADELE
    Greetings,
    not a new issue for me, i have several launch buttons that do this. Funny enough popcorn is one of them... I guess i should have reported the issue but i haven't. Have a great day!

twrlysue

how long until we get help?

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hello Michelle,

I'm so sorry about this! Our Support Team agents would be happy to check into this for you. Could you please submit a request to our Helpdesk via the Report an Issue tab in the game? If the game doesn't open at all, please send us a request here so we can look into it asap: http://support.playrix.com/tickets/new

Also be sure to let me know the exact number of your ticket so that I can make sure it's processing correctly.

I submitted a help ticket last week because my game only stays open tor a moment before closing after the last update. How long do I have to wait for someone to respond?

Quote Originally Posted by twrlysue View Post
    I submitted a help ticket last week because my game only stays open tor a moment before closing after the last update. How long do I have to wait for someone to respond?
    Hi Michelle,

Could you let me know your ticket number? I will then check it for you and make sure it is addressed right away! Due to the large volume of tickets we receive right now, it is taking longer than usual to get a response. We are very sorry about that!

Danno820
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    That's just the problem I have Danno - very annoying! Especially when you really need something else quickly but you've now filled your queue up by accident!
    Thank you for your support!

twrlysue
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Hi Michelle,

Could you let me know your ticket number? I will then check it for you and make sure it is addressed right away! Due to the large volume of tickets we receive right now, it is taking longer than usual to get a response. We are very sorry about that!
    My ticket number is 407685

Quote Originally Posted by twrlysue View Post
    My ticket number is 407685
    Hi,

Thank you for the information! Please check your mail, you should have a reply by now.

I am once again very sorry for the delay, we will do our very best to respond faster in the future! We appreciate your understanding.

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    I'm having trouble with planting crops too - it scrolls instead of planting! I've also found the factory buttons to be very sensitive! I was just checking how many jelly beans I had and ended up making 2 more I didn't want!
    Well today this happened to me for about the fifth time. I want to close the item bar by hitting the 'V'. Then suddenly the last item in row jumps on the factory band. @#$%@%#&@* Pardon my French.
    Please fix this, put it back to how it worked. That was fine to the most of us.