Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 332

Thread: 14.05 New Update

  1. #21
    My apologies for misinforming you all on this. Our team will now get things straight and get back to you guys with the question about leaderboards. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

  2. #22
    Chiosnic
    Guest
    Really glad you are all enjoying the update (if you think you detect a hint of sarcasm, you're right). I have the misfortune to be an Amazon Appstore (not Kindle) person and will be waiting for the update to be approved. It seemed to take forever in April.

    I, too, am experiencing a lag in visiting friends and that is without the update.

  3. #23
    Hi Chiosnic,

    The update is available on Amazon Appstore as well. Could you please let me know what device you are using?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Kuen

    You mean some people filled 2700+ cargo in 24 hours ? (since the upgrade was available for iOS)

    Edit : Ok... you mean that my stats will be update in a while and it will show up the total of cargo I've help so far ?
    I've edited my original post. Will contact you and provide you guys with the updated info as soon as I receive it from the devs. Stay tuned!

  5. #25
    Sophannah
    Guest
    Hi kuen,

    I dont see the new pavement, does anyone else? Says in update there new pavement and weathered ground. Not sure if ive misread the information?

    ps, im also loving the new changes

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophannah View Post
    Hi kuen,

    I dont see the new pavement, does anyone else? Says in update there new pavement and weathered ground. Not sure if ive misread the information?

    ps, im also loving the new changes
    Hi Sophannah

    The new ground is the white tile (snow). You see it when in edit mode, ground.
    The new pavement is on the second screen on the left of the hammer. It is "beige/tan" in color.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  7. #27
    Sandy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    I've edited my original post. Will contact you and provide you guys with the updated info as soon as I receive it from the devs. Stay tuned!
    Hi Kuen and GL - love love the update! Thanks so much to all of you. Yes something's wonky with the planes. This morning sent off my cargo and saw that I needed granola bars so started making them. Two hours later opened up the game and the plane needs totally different stuff. But minor glitch - in the whole scheme of things am thrilled :-)

  8. #28
    Sophannah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Sophannah

    The new ground is the white tile (snow). You see it when in edit mode, ground.
    The new pavement is on the second screen on the left of the hammer. It is "beige/tan" in color.
    hey graylady,

    how are you? Nope, I definitely dont have it. Ive sent a request via the game. I do have the snow ground cover, however no additional pavements.

  9. #29
    Chic121
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Chic: at least you are able to read and post in the interim until everything is fixed.
    Nana

    Hi yes at least I can. Gonna stop stressing about it. Get on playing with thus awesome update... My word they have done loads for us haven't they. I'm loving this double money on orders and double growth on plants it's brill..... Enjoy Nana. Take care

  10. #30
    Chiosnic
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi Chiosnic,

    The update is available on Amazon Appstore as well. Could you please let me know what device you are using?
    Hi Kuen,

    I play on two devices - Samsung Note Pro 12.2 and Samsung Note 2. Neither has an update showing on Amazon Appstore.

    Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •