Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.05 New Update

Installed the android upgrade one hour ago. Still absorbing all the new stuff.

Love the new decorations.
    Love love the improved circus.
    Love the tunnel under the train tracks
    Nice touch to see the return time for the airplane.

So far I've paid to finish the Kindergarden just to clear some materials from my barn. I must admit, my fingers are itching to pay for the laboratory as I can't wait to see how it works LOL

The 4 lots on the left have been bought. Waiting for them to clear.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Well, since the update, I can no longer visit or help any friends... All I get is the spinning circle of death... Have reported it to the Devs, waiting for a response...

Ralph

I had to go back check all the decorations for the gazebo LOL Yay !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for pointing that to me

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Well, since the update, I can no longer visit or help any friends... All I get is the spinning circle of death... Have reported it to the Devs, waiting for a response...
    Hi Ralph

I don't have that problem right now.

Kuen

Could you explain the Leaderbooards with the airplane ? It doesn't make sense to me. If we get 1 wing for each cargo we fill, how come some have 2723 already ? Unless the game take into account how many we already have filled. Then, there is a bug in the android version as I started with 0 and have filled hundreds of them over time.

SML+61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Hi Ralph, You are not alone. I'm having the same problem.

Just filled an airplane and my avatar from Google showed up ! Yay !!!

Graylady,

Players receive points for every filled cargo hold, however, please keep in mind that the list in leaderboards refreshes once every 24 hours, so probably your lists in leaderboards haven't been refreshed yet.
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 05-14-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Kuen

You mean some people filled 2700+ cargo in 24 hours ? (since the upgrade was available for iOS)

Edit : Ok... you mean that my stats will be update in a while and it will show up the total of cargo I've help so far ?
    Last edited by Graylady; 05-14-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Graylady,

Players receive 1 point for every filled cargo hold (one cargo hold=1 point), however, please keep in mind that the list in leaderboards refreshes once every 24 hours, so probably your lists in leaderboards haven't been refreshed yet.
    Kuen... My leaderboard changes as soon as I get a change... I have moved positions and the arrow up/down count changes as well...

That being said, what function does this have in the game, other than bragging rights...