Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.05 New Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

14.05 New Update

Hey Townshippers,

We're thrilled to introduce an all-new Township update packed with improvements: http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

New features:
    * New special building: Laboratory—use it to temporarily increase crop yields, speed up factory production, and much more
    * New in-game currency: Gems—receive topazes, emeralds, and other gems for sending planes at the airport
    * New factory: Perfume Factory
    * 3 new Community Buildings: Canine Center, Kindergarten, and Bank
    * New house: Single-family House
    * New plant: Rose
    * 6 new recipes: now you can produce Scented Soap, Aromatherapy Candles, Perfume, Soft Lotion, Rose Jam, and Rose Sorbet
    * New landscape type: Winter
    * New pavement type
    * 17 new decorations: various topiaries, trees, and city fountains as well as another statue for the Walk of Fame—the First Tourist!
    Community-requested features:
    * One more Chicken Coop added
    * 20 new expansions added
    Other improvements:
    * 14 new artifact collections for the Seafarer’s Finds exhibition now available at the City Museum
    * Many visual improvements as well as some minor issue fixes
    * You can now move buildings around in Edit mode by simply tapping an empty spot

Thanks for playing Township! Stay tuned for more!

P.S. The update is now available for iOS, Android and Kindle users. The update for Mac users will be out in a week from now.
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 05-15-2015 at 11:54 AM.

The best update produced so far. Ticks every box imaginable, brought back enormous fun to the game along with interesting challenges. Many little details for players to find along with the big bells and whistles stuff. Both Ralph and I got a little choked up over some of it - the new sign foundation (me), the railroad crossing underpass (Ralph) - brought back memories of requests made long ago and far away and now, voilà!

Cannot express my thanks loud enough!!!!!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Chic121
    Me too Nana and Ralph

Even though it seems I'm no longer a member of the Forum and can't seem to get the help from Admin I need. Up until last night I was chic121 senior member with lots of posts and friends.

So I just want to agree with everything you said Nana on the update....... It's mega mega brill and thank everyone concerned...
    No idea if I will get back on here in my proper form, but if not take care you guys. Happy Playing !!!

Chic121
    Last edited by Chic121; 07-26-2015 at 12:39 AM.

janet12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Me too Nana and Ralph

Even though it seems I'm no longer a member of the Forum and can't seem to get the help from Admin I need. Up until last night I was chic121 senior member with lots of posts and friends.

So I just want to agree with everything you said Nana on the update....... It's mega mega brill and thank everyone concerned...
    No idea if I will get back on here in my proper form, but if not take care you guys. Happy Playing !!!

Chic121 Chrissy Rawlings
    I think they fixed it for you Chrissy! You are showing up on mine as Chic121, senior member, 89 posts.

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by janet12345 View Post
    I think they fixed it for you Chrissy! You are showing up on mine as Chic121, senior member, 89 posts.
    Yup - they replied in another thread that they got Chrissy's account all fixed. Whew!

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Yup - they replied in another thread that they got Chrissy's account all fixed. Whew!
    Hey Janet, Sandy

Yes lol hooray I'm supposedly all fixed now....thank you all for the support you've given and help......might even get my PM's now ha ha !!

Sandy
    I just tested to see if I could send you a PM. There are 2 Chic121's listed. I sent to both. And for both - I got a bounce back which said:

The following errors occurred with your submission

[dot] Chic121 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

• If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Chic121 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Orangutans
    superb! Superb! thank you soooo much. So exciting! Just one question.. The 'pheasant' topiary - isn't it a peacock?

Lisbeth6
    Stunning! also love the new splash screen with the windswept sheep As soon as I get more cash (Asian restaurant, 2 houses) I'll spring for the lab!

Chic: at least you are able to read and post in the interim until everything is fixed.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)