Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does my stuff disappear!!!!!

Why does my stuff disappear!!!!!

For God's sake I'm doing it all right. I'm connected to the Internet and Google play and facebook. I don't do ANYTHING but quit the game and shut down my tablet and the next day my freaking HOURS of play...I earned back most the stuff from the night before, is GONE! Three days in a row!

I am missing ancient Greece, the mermaid, the treasure chest which I purchased twice, three plants that I purchased twice for $900 each, another plant for $300, the teddy bear and hot air balloon the Valentine game, I'm sure there was more.

Hi Alice

You have to report this from within your game. Click on the cog - Help and Support - look for Loss of items.

I have. It keeps happening.

Sorry this keep happening. I am afraid you have to wait for Playrix to check what is going on with your game or server. I hope they will get back to you soon but being the week-end do not help.

I suppose that's all I can do. I'm not playing anymore until this is Fixed! Oh, I lost 2 new fish too !

My gazebo disappeared can I please get it back

Ggfff gü ujjkk i ibhhhhkjh u

Well...it's been 4 days. Nothing. Seriously pissing me off. I've written every day.

I keep losing my farm aquarium with all my fish and items. Has happened 3 x. Also lose the levels I was at. Very frustrating.