Thread: Zoo items too difficult

Zoo items too difficult

I am level 46. I have never been able to accept a regatta task for zoo. I check my hot items every day and nothing ever takes less than an hour and 15 to make. The regatta tasks want me to make and sell FIFTY? My zoo is level 3. It takes precious gems to upgrade. Please make the zoo tasks easier, have some easier hot items, at least for these at bottom level, and let us buy animals with something other than gems, at least initially. Thank you for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Marti Verdugo View Post
    I am level 46. I have never been able to accept a regatta task for zoo. I check my hot items every day and nothing ever takes less than an hour and 15 to make. The regatta tasks want me to make and sell FIFTY? My zoo is level 3. It takes precious gems to upgrade. Please make the zoo tasks easier, have some easier hot items, at least for these at bottom level, and let us buy animals with something other than gems, at least initially. Thank you for listening.
    With your zoo only at level 3, it's too soon to attempt the regatta zoo hots tasks. As you upgrade it and add more stores and especially more baskets, these will become very easy regatta tasks especially when you have 1 or 2 fast selling items. As a rough guide, I would say wait until you have 4 stores and at least 15 baskets.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Zoo currently has 21 baskets replaced of the 50 lost in the great wtf crash lol

If you use Raja the marketplace dealer once an hour, that is a terrific way to quickly complete this task. When I have time, I buy zoo basket items once an hour from him and can usually get this one done very quickly.

For zoo task, I only pick it when the hot item in one of my shops is something easy like tomatoes - I grow a bunch and then sell them off while I am growing the next bunch.

Thanks these are all good tips.

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    For zoo task, I only pick it when the hot item in one of my shops is something easy like tomatoes - I grow a bunch and then sell them off while I am growing the next bunch.