Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May update

Chic121

May update

Has anyone heard or seen anything about the May update...... Or have I just made this one up......

Adrianahofstad
    I remember something about a great Zoo and a total of 5 community buildings. But that was before we knew there would be an April Update.
    We already got two CB's so that makes 3 in the May update.
    Also I think the crew is a little carefull after the riot about the slight delay of the April Update. Don't you think?

Chic121
    Hi Adrianahofstad

Ah yes you are probably right..... Just it's been quiet and I feel something bubbling under the surface ha ha. Or maybe that's just me been watching too much of Once upon a Time ha!!!! We will have to keep our eyes peeled :-)

Ralph0989
    Chic... I would venture to say around the 18th, that's about the date of the last 2 updates... Hint #1 was, there will be more land... Hint #2 was, there will be new buildings (which would also mean more houses and more fields)... As for the Zoo, Kuen said, sometime in May or June...

Adrianahofstad
    High Chic and Ralph,

The good news is that Ksenia posted today (just short ago) that there will be more land soon. I do remember Kuen said that the May update would be early may. So my guess is that maybe this weekend? Max next week.
    The good thing on the todays updates is that the crew does fullfill the needs of the High Level players. More land, more factories, more to achief. Maybe even a little barn update.... But as you know: The Barn of Burden is never big enough.

I myself reached level 74 a few days ago. Lots of room. Almost filled......
    I really love this game!

Happy Towning!

Lisbeth6
    I was hoping for changes to the barn. I've got 5 more spaces - less & less every day - & most of the other storage is taken up by building material. The current "challenge-to-achievement" ratio is becoming untenable. I don't really see the point in playing anymore. I'll wait until my latest community building is complete & then decide if I go on leave of absence. I'd rather not do that but I REAALY want a solution.

Chic121
    Ralph and Adrianahofsted

Thanks guys, info much appreciated.... Lovin that we keep getting more land now, as I'm finally beginning to feel that my town can breath a bit, still more I want to do but its getting there. Just my own personal opinion but I don't see the point in stacked up rows of buildings etc in towns that's no fun at all.

Well guess I will keep hoarding materials for later in month then.....

Have fun

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, the Zoo is not ready yet, but we are working full speed on it! I will try to share with you guys more deets at the end of May (most likely). Something to be excited about, right?

Speaking of the May update, some sneak peeks are coming this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, the Zoo is not ready yet, but we are working full speed on it! I will try to share with you guys more deets at the end of May (most likely). Something to be excited about, right?

Speaking of the May update, some sneak peeks are coming this weekend!
    Kuen,

Thanks for the update.

Dan

Katie Repik
    ACK!!! I actually sold off a ton of building supplies today. I just get so frustrated with the lack of room in the dang barn. At some point I lose it and hit the sell button. I guess I wasn't figuring on more buildings this quick.
    Yes Ralph I need to pay more attention to the post.
    Last edited by Katie Repik; 05-06-2015 at 09:36 PM.