Thread: Accepting friends?

Accepting friends?

I have 50 friends so I can't invite more. A few people have added me and the game won't let me accept them. When I press accept it says, "Unfortunately you've reached 50- the maximum number you can invite from the game community."
    I emailed help/support. They asked for a screen shot which I sent but then they disappeared.
    Can anyone tell me why I can't accept new friends???

Well... the game told you. We can have a maximum of 50 friends with the in-game system. If you want more, add Facebook friends that play the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

It says you can not INVITE friends. It does not say I can't ADD/ACCEPT friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kolligs View Post
    It says you can not INVITE friends. It does not say I can't ADD/ACCEPT friends.
    It's the same. Cannot INVITE more friends means you already have the maximum as the game told you, so logically you also cannot ACCEPT more friends. Max is max, doesn't matter how they come.
    To be a nitpicker - accepting friends also means inviting them, namely to join your game.
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-26-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Best regards
    Co-op:....
    Coop Tag:.

Town: .....Missy's
    Code: ..… B4SA8E
    Level: .....Town 140, Zoo 45
    System:...iOS on iPad Pro
    Started:...July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

Ok, their wording is not clear. They should say invite/accept new friends. Do you have any pending request you sent? The limit of 50 take these into account. Once reached, you cannot invite or accept invitations.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Kimberly. You seem to be stuck on semantics - add v. invite. Graylady's info is correct. We are only allowed 50 total in-game friends. We can add friends from Facebook to increase that 50 amount.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

LOL - looks like we all came in at the same time!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Check friends who are no longer active and click the cross to delete them. Trains not moving, boats in dock, fields not being rotated.
    Also check stats are changing (eg helping more people)

Clear out the Deadwood and soon you can add better friends.

As above says, go the Facebook path, much easier.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    LOL - looks like we all came in at the same time!
    lol yes, Nana, sudden traffic jam

Kimberly, in case of thinking about adding facebook friends: I just read here you later cannot remove them from your game anymore without removing them from your facebook friendlist.
    Best regards
    Co-op:....
    Coop Tag:.

Town: .....Missy's
    Code: ..… B4SA8E
    Level: .....Town 140, Zoo 45
    System:...iOS on iPad Pro
    Started:...July 2016

Pathes are made by walking