Thread: Coins

Coins

Anyone having any problems with coins disappearing? I was up to $200,000 last night then $4,000 this morning.

Hi Tammster

Click on the cog in your game, help and support, loss of progress, missing coins. Follow the instructions there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tammster7 View Post
    Anyone having any problems with coins disappearing? I was up to $200,000 last night then $4,000 this morning.
    Holy cow, you didn't forget building anything new, or land expansions? Stuff does get very expensive all of a sudden.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Land of the zoo that disappeared in a flash

I didn't forget anything.

Thanks, Graylady I already tried and nothing.

Tammster

It will take many days before they get back to you. They can't keep up with the messages they get.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix