Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: March Update Nearing

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Maybe you better find help then by writing a new topic, with a headline alerting other beta app users.
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Taljard View Post
    Well done.
    So hopefully you'll find other beta users to discuss and solve your problems;
    as Graylady wrote they seem to be rare here (I read one a few months ago).
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-27-2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: quote added

As you know, I was friends with Ralph who beta tested many updates. In beta mode you do not get the 2x events or TCash sales. I would have to tell Ralph via email about the days remaining in the event so he would know how much longer before the update would release. I also think he was unable to purchase coins/cash while in beta mode, but not certain of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Suseebee

Check in your Town Hall for the Boundless Domain achievements. You should have 261 land expansion.

I notice that very often towns with big place have very little roads or decorations outside the place.
    I only have 256 land expansions on android and no more to buy. I inquired about missing some after an update months ago, but never heard back about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    As you know, I was friends with Ralph who beta tested many updates. In beta mode you do not get the 2x events or TCash sales. I would have to tell Ralph via email about the days remaining in the event so he would know how much longer before the update would release. I also think he was unable to purchase coins/cash while in beta mode, but not certain of that.
    I dont think I'll be beta testing any updates in the future...

Hi Jacques: Well, now you know the ropes, you can better plan for future beta testing if asked to do so.

Beta testers are forbidden from divulging new stuff, so not asking about that, but based on the Sneak Peeks released so far, do you expect another one or two before the update release?

No new sneak peek (so far), just a very STERN warning that cheaters will be blocked from Township entirely.

Apparently, they must still be having massive problems with real cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
    Smh is short for shaking my head
    Hey Kipp . Ty (thank you) for clarifying SMH but does your wife know you're getting smooches? Lol

I have always wondered what that means - I see it on Twitter all the time. Smooches!

Haha I've known you for almost a year and I no smoochie!

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    Hey Kipp . Ty (thank you) for clarifying SMH but does your wife know you're getting smooches? Lol

I have always wondered what that means - I see it on Twitter all the time. Smooches!

Haha I've known you for almost a year and I no smoochie!
    Too funny! For anyone that doesn't know - smooches are kisses. I tend to save mine for my current SO. Hugs, though, I might spread around more.

Smooches are merely grandmotherly pecks on the cheek or air kisses! (Especially at my age!)