Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Partially loaded planes

The question is still unanswered.

If you fill any combination of the available 3 rows, but you do NOT send the plane manually yourself, it leaves on its own when time is up, do you get any of the awards earned? Yes or no?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

You are right Nana

The question is still unanswered. And it is an important one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ab8489
    Ok so I tested it out. I filled a few boxes on the plane and never hit send. I did not get ANY reward. No coins, no supplies, no XP. . Gotta hit send!!!

Sandy
    Cool - great info from all of you above! Thanks everyone - happy flying ;-)

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab8489 View Post
    Ok so I tested it out. I filled a few boxes on the plane and never hit send. I did not get ANY reward. No coins, no supplies, no XP. . Gotta hit send!!!
    Abs...I'm sure you did this but did you fill up the whole row? You only get credit for filling whole row.

Ab8489
    Yep. There were 9 possible crates and I filled 8. I didn't get a reward for anything

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab8489 View Post
    Yep. There were 9 possible crates and I filled 8. I didn't get a reward for anything
    Well, looks like we have our answer thanks to your investigative work, Ab. I had often heard how we got the coins etc even if we didn't send the plane and that always surprised me. Couldn't imagine we'd get anything if we couldn't even be there to send off the plane. The challenge is to decide if you want to wait to see if you can fill up the last row or last crate before going to bed. If you don't send plane, then you lose everything. That sounds a lot more like Playrix and I get their thinking.

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for the confusion caused by my reply and the whole situation! Only with your help have I realized my mistake. Yes, Ab8489 is absolutely right, if you completely fill one row but do not click "Send now" before the time runs out, you will not get the Township coins reward that is shown on the right after the plane takes off on its own.

You still get Township coins and XP for each box as those are added right after you fill a box, but you do not get extra coins for a completed row unless you actually send the plane.

I am once again very sorry that I have misinformed you earlier and I want to thank you all for bringing this to my attention!

Graylady,

The "maximum reward" refers to the chest you get when you send a fully loaded plane. As for whether or not to help a friend last minute that really depends. If you do not need Township coins and XP you get for helping and you are sure that your friend will not have enough time to send off the plane, then yes, it is probably not worth it as they will not get the reward and you will not get a clover.
    Last edited by Ksenia Andreeva; 04-29-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Barbara-Jean
    i thought as soon as you filled the carton on the train, you get a clover? Is that not right?

Ralph0989
    B-J... You don't get the clover right away... When you help someone, that person has to accept ithe help first by clicking on it, then you get the clover...