Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Partially loaded planes

Hi Ksenia

Thanks for the clarification but I still have a question.

One of the forum member did test the clover thing with one of her friend. Her friend let go the airplane without clicking on the cargo filled by her (forum member) and she did received her clover for it. That is what I've been saying since then. Now you say we don't. It gets really confusing at time.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Graylady,

I absolutely agree about it being very confusing. I hope this topic will make the whole situation clearer for everyone, and I am very sorry it is not as easy as it should be!

Did her friend click on "Send now" (without clicking on boxes to send "thank you") or just let the plane leave on its own? This is important as in the first case the game is set up in a way that a friend gets a clover after all. However, if the plane leaves on its own once time runes out, the clover will not be sent. If it did not work this way, please, let me know and I will check with the developers right away!

Hi Ksenia

I'm pretty sure the other player let the plane go without "sending it" as this is what they were testing.

All this should have been explained to us months ago. As it is I've been misleading people all along.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix