Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Partially loaded planes

Ab8489

Partially loaded planes

If a partially load a plane and it leaves on its own before I get a chance to "send" it do I still get any award I would have earned if I had hit "send"
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-28-2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Trying to correct thread title

Hi Ab8489.

My understanding is that you will earn the award for any completed cargo row, whether you send it or it leaves at the allotted time.

Did you realize that you started a thread topic about TRAINS instead of planes?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sandy
    [QUOTE=Nana;37129]Hi Ab8489.

My understanding is that you will earn the award for any completed cargo row, whether you send it or it leaves at the allotted time.

Hey Nana - I never realized we received any credit for partially completed cargo? My iPad doesn't give me that info. Thanks! ;-)

Ab8489
    Thanks for the info and for pointing out my error! I fixed the title

Sandy, I am basing that info on comments from others and from Graylady's FAQ on the subject. Maybe, I am wrong - someone will surely point it out.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sandy
    Ab8489 - I always defer to Nana or Gray Lady or Ralph etc. They have invaluable experience with this game.

Hey Nana - k - thanks. Let's wait and see who knows the answer. And laughing while typing this - I saw a thread about the Avengers. Is this the spam virus that people are talking about?

Hi Ab8489!

When you fill a cargo hold you get coins and XP points for each box, you also get a reward for a completed row of boxes. However, if you fill the plane completely but do not tap "Send now" or leave some boxes empty, the plane will leave and you will not receive the maximum reward. I hope that helps!
    Last edited by Ksenia Andreeva; 04-28-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Alizar77
    thats not fair

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Hi Ab8489!

When you fill a cargo hold you get coins and XP points for each box, you also get a reward for a completed row of boxes. However, if you fill the plane completely but do not tap "Send now" or leave some boxes empty, the plane will leave and you will not receive the maximum reward. I hope that helps!
    Hi Ksenia

What do you mean by "maximum reward" ?

I can understand not getting the chest if some cargo are empty when the plane leave but what about this : a player leave 1 box with request for help and someone fill it up at the last minute (just before the plane leave). Won't the player be credited for a full plane and get his chest ? or are those lost ? If so it means it is not worth it for a helper to fill a last minute cargo.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Sandy

You get reward for each ROW. The first row filled gives you the first amount of coins on the right. The second row you filled gives you the second amount of coins on the right. If you fill the third row you get the chest.

It doesn't matter if you fill the first, second or third row first. You always get the bonus in the order they are on the right : small amount of coins, larger amount of coins, chest.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix