Thread: Gift bug

charly

Gift bug

Many a times I recieve a notification from township, saying that I have recieved a gift from one of my friend but when I open the game I search all around my town but there is no gift waiting for me. This has happened a lot of times. So, I think this is a bug.

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    Many a times I recieve a notification from township, saying that I have recieved a gift from one of my friend but when I open the game I search all around my town but there is no gift waiting for me. This has happened a lot of times. So, I think this is a bug.
    Charley...Gifts from friends are also hidden in the mine. When you go mining you will fine small bottles and when they are opened it shows that it's a gift from a friend. Hope that helps.

charly
    Thanks for the help

Hi Charly

If you receive notifications but not the gifts, please report the issue from within the game.

Elaine

We do not receive notification for the "gift" in the mine. These are not real gifts from our friend. They are gift from the system which use one of your friend's name. Our friend is not aware of that gift.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ElaineD1717
    Wow. I did not know that! I'm glad I do now as it helps me determine who's really helping me out. Thanks Graylady!