Thread: Missing Airport

Sophannah

Missing Airport

My airport seems to have disappeared, only have grass showing where it once was?!

Ive repoerted through the game. Strange?!

Hi Sophannah

I don't know why it happens but you are not the first one having a building disappear in their game. It happens often enough that I mentioned it in the FAQ about technical problems. You did the right thing
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sophannah
    Hi graylady,

I reported it on friday, however its still missing. I received a generic email advising my ticket will be marked as solved if I didnt get back to them within 96hrs. In return, I emailed back...its still missing, blah blah, etc, etc...... then I get the exact same generic email back.!?!?

Thing is, ive missed out on several plane orders due to work commitments, as friends are unable to help me as obviously theres no airport to help......grrrr! Lol.

logged in yesterday, and the plane itself was sitting on top of my mine?! Strange!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophannah View Post
    Hi graylady,

I reported it on friday, however its still missing. I received a generic email advising my ticket will be marked as solved if I didnt get back to them within 96hrs. In return, I emailed back...its still missing, blah blah, etc, etc...... then I get the exact same generic email back.!?!?

Thing is, ive missed out on several plane orders due to work commitments, as friends are unable to help me as obviously theres no airport to help......grrrr! Lol.

logged in yesterday, and the plane itself was sitting on top of my mine?! Strange!!
    Hi,

Could you please share with me the reference number of your request? I will then take a look at it and provide you with some additional information

Sophannah
    Hi kuen,

numer is 384719.

thank you x

Quote Originally Posted by Sophannah View Post
    Hi kuen,

numer is 384719.

thank you x
    Please let me assure you that there is nothing to worry about. Our devs will restore your Airport very soon, and our agent Boris will definitely contact you once everything is done
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 04-28-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Sophannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Please let me assure you that there is nothing to worry about. Our devs will restore your Airport very soon, and our agent Boris will definitely contact you once everything is done
    Thank you Kuen, your help is very much appreciated. I haven't received any barn expansion tools as a result and its getting frustrating having to sell stuff.

But hopefully not too much longer now.