Thread: Snack bar upgrades

Snack bar upgrades

I just upgraded the snack bar. According to township wiki i have completed all available upgrades. However, it states that another upgrade will be possible after I get 5 more animals. I have attached a screenshot. I hope someone can clarify this for me. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just to clarify, I realize the wiki says level 48 and a possible 50% time reduction but I have a green check mark over the time. Here's a example using my ice cream shop. It also has the green checkmark over 30% time IMG_6388.jpg

Hi Asdis

I just sent a message to the Wiki about that information. The max upgrade for time reduction is indeed 30%.

As far as I can tell there are 43 upgrade levels. We can get 8 baskets, 100% coins raise, 50% hearts increase, 30% time reduction
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

That's interesting. Thank you for the clarification. I wonder if playrix knows that the buildings suggest that further upgrades are available after they have been maxed out?

Oh wait never mind. I just reread your post and saw the 100% coin increase. Thanks!