Thread: Should give free stars

Should give free stars

I have spent so much money that I am about ready to turn this off! You should give free stars to stupid people like me that spend a lot of money on this game!

I have to agree! There has to be a better way to earn stars than wasting a lot of money! I for one, do not have unlimited funds, but sometimes it is the only way to clear a level!!! Surely there is another way we can earn those stars, especially since we only get one lousy star per level! I don't mind a challenge, but honestly, once I am out of coins again, I will probably be forced to give up this game!

It seems impossible to play without spending a small fortune. I can't advance without buying coins so I can buy boosts. Definitely not fun.

Same here, I can't tell you how much money I have waisted on this game. They could be a little more generous with their darn stars. I finally cleared a game after 9 or 10 tries to welcome Martha, only to find out I have to get 2 more just to give her a darn glass of lemonade. Come on game developers, be real. That is such a ripoff. As I said I have already spent way too much money.

What u have said is true... Though I do like the game, Gardenscapes, especially as u go up levels, is one of the hardest, slowest, progressing games I have ever played... Would like to c some of those stars on the "Daily Wheel" to have a chance to win those, and to have them in our rewards box at the end of the day... Hoping the Devs will "rethink" some of the task taking so many stars to accomplish things (i.e. Changing phone calls to 1 star, etc.)... It's cute though, love the graphics and interaction w/Austin... Well done, just needs more of a payoff to the player...

I agree with all the above, maybe we could win more coins per level?😁

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen Glasser View Post
    Yes that would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Marie Swackhamer View Post
    Yes that would be nice
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Marie Swackhamer View Post
    Yes that would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Suarez View Post
    I have spent so much money that I am about ready to turn this off! You should give free stars to stupid people like me that spend a lot of money on this game!
    Yes I think so