Thread: Recognize These Past Event Items?

Recognize These Past Event Items?

I was visiting other player's towns for design inspiration, as one does, and noticed these two deco objects I had never seen before:

tumblr_olq7s2mqHu1ugwoq7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_olq7s2mqHu1ugwoq7o2_540.jpg

Does anyone remember the object names, what event they came from, and whether Playrix has ever repeated those events? I'd love to have access to them one day.

Where do the towns come in...they have me still working on the gardens........What level is it.......

Hi Amoria: The 2nd picture is of a Gargoyle - which was the big prize in the first Event ever held in Township. The 1st picture is of a "flying house" contraption that was offered as a purchased decoration in a later Event which was scientific themed.

Neither decoration has ever been offered again.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Lady View Post
    Where do the towns come in...they have me still working on the gardens........What level is it.......
    I think you may be in the wrong section of the Forum - are you asking about Gardenscapes? This is the Township section.

Ahh, thanks Nana! That's sucks.

I wish Playrix would create an online store for one to purchase past items.

Hi I have the moving castle, it was a bonus item when I purchased Township dollers

I never got into the event prizes for a while. That flying house I missed out on but I did manage to get the ermm I'm going to call it the Industrial Lightbulb. Which I believe was one of the prizes as well.

They should offer them again because of new players.