Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for iPad/iPhone Friends on Game Center: add your name

dntblack

Introducing myself

Good morning all,
    I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I have enjoyed visiting the forum almost daily and have decided to join in the discussions. Several forum members might recognize me as you are friends with me in the game. Ralph knows me as dntblack , which is my Game Center ID if anyone wants to add me.
    Hope I can help others out as all of you have been a great help to me since I began playing TS.

Ralph0989
    Hi Tammy, and welcome to the forum...

Ralph
    Level 70

Greetings, Tammy. I join in welcoming you here at the Forum. Lots of good information, many game tips, and a place to praise/vent about Township!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

dntblack
    Thanks Ralph & Nana. I'm new to using the forum. Hope I don't double post and such lol. Lots to learn about posting, etc.
    Nana, I sent you a friend request.
    I need to learn how to change my member name when posting. I'm also going to add a pic I use in my game when posting on the forum. My friends will know me by that better. I never change my pic in the game because it seems to cause problems when gifting and things.
    Thanks for the welcome and see you soon.

Head's up, Tammy. So far, the Forum hasn't allowed the use of picture/avatars by its members.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

dntblack
    Thanks Nana, I have been taking the time to read all about the features of the forum and what they mean and so forth. Haven't come across pics yet. It's fine either way.

bearmunich
    Hi folks!
    First post, I really just started playing TS a week ago, but now I'm stuck a lot since I'm short of neighbors, I tried to add all GCs in this thread, but only a handful accepted ...
    Anyone reading this, just add me, my GC ID bearmunich
    Thanx!

dntblack
    Welcome Bearmunich, I have sent you a friend request in GC. I will try and help out anyway I can

Erika Adams
    Please add me from Game Center: myrtyb

Zebra
    Need friends please. Game Center: readermouse