Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Invite System Problems

Ralph0989

New Invite System Problems

Here are my observations: I play on iOS...

1. I enter the code for an iOS player... I show up their pending tab, the click accept, we are now friends...

2. I sent my code to an iOS player... They show up on my pending tab, I click accept, we are now friends ...

3. I enter the code for a Kindle player... I don't show up on their pending tab...

4. I sent my code to a Kindle player... They show up on my pending tab, waiting for a response...

5. I enter the code for an Android player... The person that shows up on my pending tab is not the person it was supposed to be... Test was with Graylady first, I got someone else... Tested another Android player, same result...

6. I sent my code to an Android player... I show up on their pending tab, waiting for a response...

I have submitted a bug report... Still waiting fir a response...

P.S. from Graylady Please see post from Kuen on the 23rd below. The devs are aware of the glitch and are looking into it.
    Last edited by Graylady; 03-23-2015 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Title and P.S.

Just curious about something else, Ralph. I am at my maximum 50 friends from the game (need 7 more friends for the paltry achievement), does that mean that the "code people friends" would be included/restricted to the 50 friend limitation?

Yes, I know the remaining 7 will have to come from Game Center, normally, but wonder about this added system (even though it doesn't seem to be working cross-platform).
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Nana... I don't know that piece yet, haven't gotten that far...

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Just curious about something else, Ralph. I am at my maximum 50 friends from the game (need 7 more friends for the paltry achievement), does that mean that the "code people friends" would be included/restricted to the 50 friend limitation?

Yes, I know the remaining 7 will have to come from Game Center, normally, but wonder about this added system (even though it doesn't seem to be working cross-platform).
    Hi Nana

I think so. If you try to add someone else code, you will be told to delete some friends first.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yes, that is what just happened. Sent you a PM.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

It does seem odd that your code is duplicated with someone else also having it. Is anyone else on Android, not on Facebook, reporting this happening to them too?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

I don't know Nana. I was not even sure there were other like me until Ralph reported the same result with another android player. Don't know if that other player is on Facebook or not.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Well, two Android players might mean a program bug, rather than a single glitch. I am rather enjoying the clover bug, right now, picking up useful stuff and occasionally money at the House of Luck. In no real hurry for this to be fixed
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

malw77
    Hi Nana,

What is this clover bug? I don't seem to have it, is it only on iOS? I'm on android, and I'd like it now, please!

Mal

Hi Mal: the update before this one, some Android players got the clover bug - finding scads of thank you notes & clovers at the Townhall. This update, it seems some of us IOS players got the same bug.

A very fun and lucrative glitch - it means more frequent trips to the House of Luck.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air