Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Regatta will now let us take task.

Good day all. Our coop also still not compensated for 1 member having completed 2 tasks... she has reported last night and no reply or correction yet. Coop: Angelship, Player: Preet's Town. Frustrated cuz it dropped us out of top 3. That and 3 of us couldnt even grab tasks for an hour due to game glitches.

Our Co-op is Trotters. All 3 of us have had problems this morning. I took a 135 train task and it logged me in dumping a 119 zoo task so that counted against my stats. I should have 14 tasks available, not 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Milford View Post
    Our Co-op is Trotters. All 3 of us have had problems this morning. I took a 135 train task and it logged me in dumping a 119 zoo task so that counted against my stats. I should have 14 tasks available, not 13
    You have to report this from within your game to get some compensation.

My points didn't show up either. Co-opening name is Avengers. I'm not sure how to report this from in game

We still have no news from Support Team, but some of my friends from other coops have received a reply that the points will not be compensated. It is really awful, cause in that case we will loose positions in the leaderboard (((

Hello!
    Our Co-Op has the same problem - the first task for 135 is not added to the total points
    Co-Op: Гудвилль
    I have a screenshot but can't upload it here

Our team was also affected. Playrix have stated that the points will not be reinstated and gave us all Tcash 5 to compensate via the newspaper. It was a server problem that happened at the start of the race.

Anastasia, thank you for your response but your coworkers have not fixed the issues. On top of cheating us from scores you have also assumed I am a cheater! This is totally wrong of your system. It is unfair and abusive. I have written several times in support about my predicament and you act like robots. The person who finally spoke to me requested proof of purchases. I showed that I do not use a credit card or purchase anything in internet.No response for 3 days so far. All I have in game is earned and saved for regatta. Why do you treat me that way? You have accused me and condemn me of cheating.
    Please help me to unblock my regatta.
    Co op Happy Busy Bees
    my town is BeeHiving.
    Thank you in advance for your kind consideration to my problem Anastasia