Thread: COULD this game be a waste of time?

COULD this game be a waste of time?

What is your opinion? My opinion is yes, this game is waste of time. You always encounter hard levels. These levels mainly consists of finding statues. Others are get juice and get apples, leaves, water, pear, flowers, berries, etc. I understand that this game is beautiful and fun, but look at the mini games. You spend your good old time loosing levels. And once you enter junior high, you have very little time to play. You get plenty of tests. And you need to study a lot in collage. If you are 7 grade and up, I would recommend that you don't play this game if you have tests. That is my opinion. Tell me what you think and why you think it is or isn't a wast of time.

Its a game lol... Of course its a waste of time.
    The question is which time to waste?
    If you got a job then do your job, if you got homeworks then finish'em good, if you got duty then do it so, but if you got some spare times then its a good game to play lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Fefewijaya View Post
    Love it.

ok then, but
    Last edited by Hamza Hassan; 02-23-2017 at 12:43 AM.

The question is which time to waste?
    If you got a job then do your job, if you got homeworks then finish'em good, if you got duty then do it so, but if you got some spare times then its a good game to play lol...
    I am talking about loosing, do you feel time wasted when loosing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza Hassan View Post
    I am talking about loosing, do you feel time wasted when loosing?
    not for me, when i loose that mean i must try harder until i win, and when i win that would feel... Sweet and Good.

not for me, when i loose that mean i must try harder until i win, and when i win that would feel... Sweet and Good.
    Trying harder doesn't do any good with this type of game. The game is programmed to either let you win or make you lose and nothing you can do will change those pre programmed orders. If you paid real money for a shed load of coins, then used them to buy lives, I guarantee you would suddenly find yourself winning several levels on the trot. A huge con, like most match 3 games. I play until I reach a level I can't win for several days running, like I'm at now with 45, then quit and move on to the next. There are a million games out there, no need to fight with them when their programming is against you. Vote with your feet and the game makers will change things.

Quote Originally Posted by boredgamer View Post
    Trying harder doesn't do any good with this type of game. The game is programmed to either let you win or make you lose and nothing you can do will change those pre programmed orders. If you paid real money for a shed load of coins, then used them to buy lives, I guarantee you would suddenly find yourself winning several levels on the trot. A huge con, like most match 3 games. I play until I reach a level I can't win for several days running, like I'm at now with 45, then quit and move on to the next. There are a million games out there, no need to fight with them when their programming is against you. Vote with your feet and the game makers will change things.

i never paid a single dime here lol... and i still able to win some levels. I can stuck for few days but in the end i will win it. So just keep on trying, and remember, this is a game for fun not frustration, just relax and enjoy the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by boredgamer View Post
    You've made it to level 45, hit a wall and decided the game is programmed against you? Awesome. You vote with your feet, I'll vote with my brain. Make sure to grab a sucker on your way out the door.

Ive never spent a penny but made it to level 127 today