Thread: True Cross-Platform Gaming

True Cross-Platform Gaming

Wish: to be able to interact with players on other platforms. I'm (Apple) Mac and my sister is (Apple) iOS yet we can't even see one another's towns. I'd like to have just one Township World--Mac, PC, iOS, and Android--not several distinct worlds which can never touch.
    Ornot Bitwise
    Platform: Mac
    Town name: "Welcome"
    Co-op: Scruffy Nerfherder

"Just keep flailing"

There is no PC world. I thought all Apple devices used the same iOS game.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Nope. The iOS devices are isolated from the Mac people (and vice verse, of course).
    Ornot Bitwise

"Just keep flailing"

Also, there is an entire Windows (PC) world completely occult to us.
    Ornot Bitwise

"Just keep flailing"

Apparently I'm wrong. (*gasp!*) there is no Windows version of Township, I'm now told. I find this gratifying, in a small, weasely sort of way.
    Ornot Bitwise

"Just keep flailing"

Syncing Between Apple Devices

Players should be able to synch between Apple devices, and players should be able to synch between Andriod devices; from my understanding you can only sync between Apple and Android devices. This should be of the highest priority over other updates in my opinion because it's a huge inconvenience to not be able to play with the same city on my computer and my phone. This is an issue many players bring up and I am surprised to see it is not resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornot Bitwise View Post
    Nope. The iOS devices are isolated from the Mac people (and vice verse, of course).
    AHHHHHH! I have been trying to play with my best friend for months and we could not find each other. Kinda mad because I started this game to play with her and we can't play. This is really a super annoying issue that most popular games don't seem to have. I'm really disapointed by this. That's why I gave this game 1 star on my two separate devices lol. Sad because this is my favorite phone and computer game, of course.

If you mean a MAC computer, it is a different game and not compatible with your iOS phone. You could sync an iPhone and an iPad though.

Apple is not a platform, it is a company that create 2 platforms. One for computer and one for mobile.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix