Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banning madness starts again

Quote Originally Posted by OgieGamer View Post
    Banished for "cheating" AGAIN this morning... I went through this a few months ago, time to quit playing this game!!!!!

Edit: I am not even able to use in-game support! I click on the Help & Support tab and the game locks up! Why do we continue to play/support this game!!!!!

It seems that they have blocked the ingame support, cause they are probably flooded with requests. I advise to use the on site support ( see earlier post)

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    It seems that they have blocked the ingame support, cause they are probably flooded with requests. I advise to use the on site support ( see earlier post)
    I now have 7 of my coop banned the problem must be widespread. Please can someone from Playrix please post that they are aware of the problem and working on a quick fix.

I did this, however, I have no way to include my "Game Details" so they would know who was having issues.

Before they started making everyone use the in-game support, they used to have a button that generated an automatic email that included your game details. Unfortunately, it looks like they deleted this option in one of their recent updates... With all the falsely accused cheating that has happened in last few months, maybe they need to ADD a new tab --- "I Have Been Unfairly Accused of Cheating"

Anyone who has been falsely accused of cheating needs to send a PM to Anastasia Bukina of Playrix support. That is the ONLY way I was able to get my game "unbanned(?)" in my last go-around.

Same thing here, and I've contacted them in all ways possible. Of course only generic answers. They do an awful lot to disgruntle their most faithful and may I say, paying players! I hate having this done to me!!!!!

I am not happy to see so many people having issues, but I am relieved that it is not just me. I logged on today and have been accused of cheating. I have been playing this game for about 3 years and have no idea how to cheat and have never even considered it. I stick with the game even though they neglect the MAC OS and our upgrades are far behind everyone else. Our co-op had another player accused about a month ago and they stripped her game down several levels and took away a number of her purchases. This is after spending hundreds of real dollars! She got frustrated and quit the game. I wish they would post something to let us know that they realize there is a serious problem here.

Hi all,

there was an update today for another event - this must have caused the craze. Seems they are working on their cheating algorithms and making it a little worse every week.

So I suggest, to be patient. each one affected make your support request as soon as possible, best is to use in game support AND the support on their website https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web&l=en, till today I did not find out which one is working and which is not, so do it both ways.

Good luck to everybody, and don't forget to have a nice day, dispite this horror and madness.

Thommes

Thanks for providing the link, sent off my requests!

How?

Quote Originally Posted by OgieGamer View Post
    Anyone who has been falsely accused of cheating needs to send a PM to Anastasia Bukina of Playrix support. That is the ONLY way I was able to get my game "unbanned(?)" in my last go-around.
    So how exactly do I PM Anastasia? Thanks for explaining....

I agree that she is wonderful - at least you get a response, but I sent a PM earlier and still await a reply. This seems to be a huge widespread issue - 9 in my co-op have been affected - so I guess the devs are running around like headless chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia's Happytown View Post
    So how exactly do I PM Anastasia? Thanks for explaining....
    She must be inundated with reports by now, so I don't think it will help much.

What would help would be a post from Playrix letting us know what is going on, followed by the swift introduction of a 7 days wait rule between accusation of cheating and action being taken as I suggested the week before. ( Oh yes and the week before that!)

Talpa