Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banning madness starts again

Banning madness starts again

Hi all,

our coop has suffered from false bans last week, and now the craze carries on. Four of our members have now been accused of cheating and banned.

Are there more of you who are having this today, please let me know and if so, contact support asap.

Thommes

Cheating message

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hi all,

our coop has suffered from false bans last week, and now the craze carries on. Four of our members have now been accused of cheating and banned.

Are there more of you who are having this today, please let me know and if so, contact support asap.

Thommes
    Yes, this just happened to me and minutes before some of my co-op members. What the eck is going on?

Hi, thanks for this - I've just had this problem too, getting accused of cheating by Playrix!

I'm Syria, level 34 (seriously, if I was cheating, wouldn't I be at level 70 or whatever and have all the special buildings?)

I've let support know. I've had insomnia and a lot of stress recently so I've been playing this game a lot in a short time (also, I get a bit obsessive), so I'm wondering now if it's because I seem to have been on the game almost constantly. I haven't spent any money on the game. I just worked at it - and I really like helping others, a lot! - I thought being co-operative was the point. I'm still furious though! It's such a damning accusation.

Is this something Playrix do regularly - random bans of bunches of people? I'm just interested - I am a journalist so this could make an interesting story.

I was just locked in township.

My colleague was locked last week.

We lose more and more points and get off in the ranking.

We buy so much township cash.

We could rinse our money in the toilet.

I HATE IT!

And then nobody replies from the support.

If this problem is not resolved and I and my colleague do not come into play and our coop does not get his points,

I WILL BE DISPLAYING PLAYRIX FOR FRAUD !!!

Valetta from the Koop Heureka

Hey. I´ve got this Problem too.
    (My english is not so good, but i´ll try my best -sorry for that.)

At the morning everything was fine... 4 Hours later, "you can't contact the Coop because we think that you are cheating". I had no idea how to Cheat at this game.... and i love my coop very much (Bungboo) so much Help, that i doesn't need to Cheat too! I´m frightened an concerned.

At the last days, i had more time to spend it that game

same thing happened to me this morning - I have no idea how to cheat at this game. I'm very frustrated

Hi all,

there was an update today for another event - this must have caused the craze. Seems they are working on their cheating algorithms and making it a little worse every week.

So I suggest, to be patient. each one affected make your support request as soon as possible, best is to use in game support AND the support on their website https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web&l=en, till today I did not find out which one is working and which is not, so do it both ways.

Good luck to everybody, and don't forget to have a nice day, dispite this horror and madness.

Thommes

I just got a "cheating warning" as well....
    Please Playrix, fix these problem ASAP.

Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Lowder Cheek View Post
    same thing happened to me this morning - I have no idea how to cheat at this game. I'm very frustrated
    I too have had the same problem. All OK this morning 8-0am but locked out at 1-0pm

Banished for "cheating" AGAIN this morning... I went through this a few months ago, time to quit playing this game!!!!!

Edit: I am not even able to use in-game support! I click on the Help & Support tab and the game locks up! Why do we continue to play/support this game!!!!!
    Last edited by OgieGamer; 02-20-2017 at 01:19 PM.