Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: April Update...

Suze
    The update will arrive at some point. Personally, I prefer it to be a bit late and working well than release it with glitches which will make us all crazy. Gotta admit though, a status update would be good.

Chic121
    Gosh, thought I was the only one going bit crazy, so pleased I'm not alone in this !!!! Come on Playrix at least tell us why we are waiting this long...... You've read the poems, next it will be a song !!!

Vivian
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    We didn't get a lighthouse or colorful trees.
    We didn't get flowers to busy our bees.
    Waitin' for this update is taking its toll
    I agree with Nana, some heads gotta roll.
    Elaine - Very good poem ! Need we say anything more lol YOU GO GIRL! You put a big smile on my face and really made my day .

Rick McEntire
    I know some people have it, because I'm geting the message that I can't visit their towns.

Mary C Ross
    I have 1 player who has had update for over 24 hours and another over 12 hours. Google play still has no update. Not sure what is going on.

diver-hloc
    Again... most likely Android users are the ugly stepchild....

Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately, our Development Team experienced some technical issues while submitting the April update. Please, don't worry, they have already managed to pinpoint the reasons leading to this problem. The update will be out in a day or two.

Our players' satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Liza Makhina; 04-17-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks for this information, Liza.

The players are not "worried," I would say they are quite frustrated. It is Playrix that should be "worried."
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Thanks Liza... But, I'm not going to hold my breath... I seriously doubt that it will come out today; also, I don't think I've ever seen a new app posted on the weekend... So, it's more likely that it will be Monday...

I am seriously disappointed that it took this long to get an announcement... The devs really need to try to communicate with you and Kuen better... Once they knew, it should have been communicated right away, not nearly a full day later...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 04-17-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Right, Ralph. And, Monday I will be back at work.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)