Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android update -- where to find?

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Montes Soriano View Post
    Por si le vale ha alguien,yo conseguí la actualización para androi en adtoide
    Hola Luis, no todavía recibimos la actualización para ipad. Nosotros estamos esperando también.

SuzyD
    Por si le vale ha alguien,yo conseguí la actualización para androi en adtoide
    Gracias por su respuesta. No estaba familiarizado con aproid antes, pero eso es probablemente donde mis amigos consiguieron su nueva versión.

Luis said he got his update from a service called Adtoide; I said I'd never heard of Adtoide before, but that's probably where those I've seen with the update got theirs from. Guess I'm waiting on Google Play. Impatiently.

Luis Montes Soriano
    El Aptoide,es como el play Store, .De Google lo puedes descargar.Yo lo tengo para Android y no hay ningún problema

Hi SuzyD

Aptoide is a site for devs. They put their apps there, like on Google Play.

Playrix do not use that platform but there are some versions of Township there. The most recent I see is the bug patch we got earlier this week. I don't see the new version there yet.

As it is not the owner of the app that put it there, I would not use that site. I don't even understand how they can autorize such a thing to happen.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Luis Montes Soriano
    Graylady,yo tengo la actualización última, con las 10 extensiones,el faro,la tienda bicicletas,el rascacielos,el grillos. ..etc

SuzyD
    Thanks Graylady for the warning. I had already decided not to, which is why I'm still waiting for the Play store to get their version to match the release date. I'm guessing it's a leaked version. Even if perfectly safe, I'd be really unhappy with myself if I somehow messed up my game beyond Playrix's ability to recover it by installing an unauthorized update.

From Google translate:

Graylady , I have the latest update, with 10 extensions , the lighthouse, the bicycle shop, skyscraper, the crickets. ..etc
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Lol-I think crickets is the Grill.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

SuzyD
    Graylady,yo tengo la actualización última, con las 10 extensiones,el faro,la tienda bicicletas,el rascacielos,el grillos. ..etc
    Todo lo que dice me parece muy lindo, no puedo esperar.

Francl27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Francl... You really don't even try to look for an answer before you post, do you.... Kuen stated earlier today that an ipdate would be available for iOS and Android today... She said nothing about the other platforms...
    Figures...