Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android update -- where to find?

SuzyD

Android update -- where to find?

I'm not sure whether this is the correct forum for my question, but I'm eagerly awaiting the update which is to be out this week, in hopes it restores my many missing Facebook friends. Anyway, I was thrilled to get the "you can't visit because your friend has a newer version" error message when helping this morning, so I ran off to Google Play to grab the new version, but it's telling me I have the latest version, 1.11.2, which I installed several days ago, but it says this version was just updated yesterday (15 Apr) -- clearly something is not right in the world of Google.

So, where are people getting the new version? I've cleared the cache on the Play store app, but the results are the same. I want I want I want ....

Oh, and Amazon App Store still has version 1.11.0, so no hope there.

Hi SuzyD

The new version do not seem to be yet available on Google Play Store. I don't know where that date (april 15) come as I did the bug patch update a couple of days ago. The mentioned version 1.11.2 is the one I have on my tablet right now.

Your friends with a newer version must be on iOS as they are usually the first to get the update.

I just closed my game and shut down my tablet before checking Google Play Store and still no new version. As soon as I see the new version, I'll come and post it here.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

We don't have it on iOS as I write this. You can be sure Ralph would announce if it was released.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Adrianahofstad
    Pom pom pom pom pom.............

Tapping fingers on the wooden table.....................

Scratching my hair................

Tra la la la la la........................

Playing my flute..............

Sigh.......

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianahofstad View Post
    pom pom pom pom pom.............

Tapping fingers on the wooden table.....................

Scratching my hair................

Tra la la la la la........................

Playing my flute..............

Sigh.......

lol! ;-)))

SuzyD
    Hi Graylady, thank you for your reply. I wasn't aware it was possible to have cross-platform friends, interesting -- I got the error message for two people in need of help, one was a "suggested" friend from the in-game "find friends" tab and I don't recall whether the other was a Facebook, in-game, or suggested friend. In any case, I'm getting more and more curious where their new versions came from, since you get the same results I do at the Play store, and Nana says it's not out for iOS either. Curiouser and curiouser.

Please do post if you see it, and I'll be sure to do the same.

SuzyD
    I just got the message again, this time it's a Facebook friend, and I just checked, and they're in Venezuela, if that makes any difference. I'm pretty sure they're Android, as they've been a friend from before the last update, if that's when cross-platform friends began.

Francl27
    I'm just hoping Playrix actually sends it to Amazon at the same time for once...

Luis Montes Soriano
    Por si le vale ha alguien,yo conseguí la actualización para androi en adtoide

Ralph0989
    Francl... You really don't even try to look for an answer before you post, do you.... Kuen stated earlier today that an ipdate would be available for iOS and Android today... She said nothing about the other platforms...