Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Keshia Vincent View Post
    I just checked all three of my emails and have not gotten any confirmation that my message was received. This latest message makes the 5th or 6th message I have sent, but I've never gotten any message back. I checked my inbox and my junk mail.
    Hi Keshia

Seem something is very wrong with your email setup. Have you check your DRAFT section of your email app ? Just to make sure the emails really left your device.

Every time I've report a bug from within the game, I received the automatic ticket number within minutes. Try to send an email from your device to yourself (another email address) or someone you know, just to check that your device do send them.

P.S. After reading Kitelady's message, I wonder now if there is a problem at Playrix's end. Try to send an email to support@playrix.com
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-16-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: added P.S.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by kitelady View Post
    I've had the same problem as Keshia-sent 4 emails about my missing parking garage and no reply. I only have one email address. I sent the email from the "report a problem" as I have done in the past. I don't know where things have gone astray. I was just going to rebuild the darn thing! If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated...
    Hi Kitelady

I am baffled LOL I'm wondering now if there is a problem with Playrix system.

Try to send an email to support@playrix.com and explain the situation.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Keshia Vincent View Post
    This is the message I get when I go to Report an Issue tab. I've sent several of these over the past couple of weeks but have never gotten a reply.

——->$ PLEASE DO NOT DELETE! $Game: Township Amazon Time: 15 Apr 2015 17:51:21 -0500 Build time: Mar 20 2015 13:49:04 Version: 110 DB ID: F/gVzLFhaevr User ID: 3657dacc-a5aa-414d-8a3d-2377ad1b67c1 Language: en (en) OS: Android 4.0.3 Device: KFOT -----
    Hi Keshia,

Thank you for this report. This will do. I have sent a request to our devs. They will restore the Mine for you in no time.
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 04-16-2015 at 01:51 PM.

kitelady
    Graylady, just wanted to say thanks for your suggestions. The problem seems to be sending through the game, as I was able to send it through my email. Not sure why-I've done it before. so....thanks!