Thread: ZOO EMPTY, Animals ESCAPED !!!

ZOO EMPTY, Animals ESCAPED !!!

hey everybody

apologies for my absence of late, was kidnapped by a large co op. anyway, here's the problem:

Friday evening the zoo screen went black. I restarted the iPad and the game, when i did get back into the zoo, it was completely empty except for decorations and roads. No shops, no enclosures at all anywhere. Next day 2 enclosures reappeared reindeer, and tortoises, but everyone and everything else is still missing.

anyone else ever experienced this, or have a clue what to do?

I did file a support ticket, but it's the weekend so no reply so far. And the rest of the town seems to play and display normally.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Mood: zoo withdrawal syndrome

hi Garvamatic,

replying just to say Welcome back, I missed you!

sorry to hear about that incident; I hope for you that Graylady or Missy's or someone else have an idea (which device do you have? still enough room/space on it? everything completely restarted?).
    In any case, good luck!!

BTW, no reply at all from Support, not even the automatic reply that they received it?

(even your bug reports are funny )

Hi Garvamatic

Beside restarting your device to clear the memory was the first thing to try. With a partial success like that, I would check how much space I have left on my device. Maybe you do not have enough room left to download the other elements ? Did you install something new ? Did some upgrades on other apps happened friday ?

Do you have many apps eating away your RAM by starting automatically ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ok, i will keep cleaning up. It is a pretty old small ipad mini, but no recent changes to any programs or anything.

some podcasts will get the boot next.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Mood: forum nostalgia

Hi Garvamatic

Well at the beginning of the Zoo, all my animals disappeared over night. Enclosures and shops were still there. The animals did not ever appear again, so (2 times) I started anew. Got some T-Cash redemption from Playrix eventually.
    This caused quite a stir back then. I was told that this had happened to around 10 % of all players. Why? They never could/would explain.

But of course hoping the best here for you, and that you will find your zoo back in all his beauty soon ...!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 281 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 200

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Hi Garvamatic

Well at the beginning of the Zoo, all my animals disappeared over night. Enclosures and shops were still there. The animals did not ever appear again, so (2 times) I started anew. Got some T-Cash redemption from Playrix eventually.
    This caused quite a stir back then. I was told that this had happened to around 10 % of all players. Why? They never could/would explain.

But of course hoping the best here for you, and that you will find your zoo back in all his beauty soon ...!
    ugh, that's not very encouraging, but believable.

Zooless Schmo

UPDATE on the EMPTY ZOO

1. still empty of shops and all but 2 enclosures

2. all enclosures and buildings are available for RE- building on the build menu as though I was at day one, yet my zoo book still shows the completed families, their cutesy names and total number of creeters i had - 104

3. my zoo level still shows correctly as 28

4. the hearts indicating that I have popularity points to collect still appear at the entrance, but there are no shops inside from which i can collect them

5. i am having a pen pal party with Playrix support, except one side seems to think the game is pin the tail on the donkey, and the other side keeps swinging a blunt instrument at an invisible pinata

6. be warned, the support tickets you get back from reporting issues in settings (unless you are one of the bazillion people upset about lost regatta points) will NOT address whatever issue you happened to write about, because they will only reiterate the sticky that Anastasia has already posted.

7. it's ok, i am cautiously optimistic that some kind of restoration or compensation is still possible, and if not confident that if i do decide to rebuild everything and re-upgrade everything (ugh), i will in fact survive the ordeal

8. i am sympathetic to the Playrix support staff. I am sure they are swamped beyond most reasonable measures of moisture, tangly weeds, slimy things and deadly vapors

HOWEVER, i suggest they abandon the policy of responding to every support issue within 48 hrs as an unreasonable goal and stop sending the same form: sorry about the not your issue, do this to fix not your issue, and we are now closing your support ticket because this should address not your issue, because although not your issue should now be fixed, let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a great day.

i can find humor in this and empathize with the circumstance that might engender this sort of absurd take on 2 way communication, but i expect many will just feel that the form letter responses sent are simply proof that no one is, or ever will read anything they are writing, so seeking support is a hopeless enterprise.

thank you, and have a great day

Township: Zooless Schmo
    Co op: Chickenlittleville

Oh my, Garva, I missed this thread yet!

My deepest sympathy for you, of all your lovely Zoo ...
    (Scout's honour - if it had been mine my iPad got a free flight out of the window,
    following the money I spent on the game.)

Seriously, all those massive problems of late - or better: The missing proper resolvings -
    are really frightening and taking the fun off.
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-22-2017 at 05:39 PM. Reason: business as usual
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking