Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever visited the zoo?!

I usually peak at zoos when visiting towns, and find in general there is more variety and personality to them than in towns.

I just redesigned my zoo today. It has NO shops, almost NO enclosures (yes even the beloved baby Cobalt B. Camel is gone).

There are however some curious crop circles, some ghostly white figurines representing animals on display, and someone (or something?) has scrawled an enormous message in the landscape itself.

I think I could make out the words "Help Me", something that might be date, and the word "L o S T".

The whole spectacle is disturbing to say the least, and has this reporter wondering if the end of times is nearing.

Signing off from Snooze You Lose Zoo News,
    Garvamatic

Township: Pixelsticks
    Co op: Chickenlittleville

DD what coop are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    I just redesigned my zoo today. It has NO shops, almost NO enclosures (yes even the beloved baby Cobalt B. Camel is gone).

There are however some curious crop circles, some ghostly white figurines representing animals on display, and someone (or something?) has scrawled an enormous message in the landscape itself.

I think I could make out the words "Help Me", something that might be date, and the word "L o S T".
    Garvamatic, is the situation at your zoo still not resolved??

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry*girl View Post
    DD what coop are you in?
    I'm in Tigger's Den at the moment. My townname includes the (DD).

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry*girl View Post
    Thanks guys will definelty be visiting your zoos, they sound fun, I'm in Toots friendly coop and I'm mootown
    I can't find Toots friendly coop -- just over a dozen Toots, and your town not in it, as far as I see.
    Could you repeat exact spelling of your Coop, please?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Garvamatic, is the situation at your zoo still not resolved??
    Nope, did some back and forth with support, but as yet no evidence that they actually know I had a big boo boo in the zoo. They get support message, they send back whatever. Eventually they seem to stop sending those back, so who knows, maybe taking time to read what I write. Anyway...
    For now I have rebuilt some of the shops and am slowly collecting screwdrivers and duct tape to add more baskets. There is one weird anomaly that makes this easier than it might have been! My zoo seems to half remember some things. For instance, when I add a 'new' shop, it starts with only 2 baskets, but it remembers the other updating that I did, so the popularity on them is maxed at 50%. Overall, still a big waste of time to rebuild stores, but it might have been a bigger waste of time.

Eventually I will have a very unusual zoo with lots and lots of empty space, unless I get crazy and start rebuilding animal enclosures.

Bright side: there will be no cartoon deformed trunk elephants.

Home of the unusual zoo

Garvamatic: Sorry, but I can't stop giggling! Just visited your Zoo. Saw your HELP message and the date. Maybe the March update will clear things up for you. I realize Anastasia is on vacation for another 2 weeks, but did you seek help from her before she left?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Garvamatic: Sorry, but I can't stop giggling! Just visited your Zoo. Saw your HELP message and the date. Maybe the March update will clear things up for you. I realize Anastasia is on vacation for another 2 weeks, but did you seek help from her before she left?
    Lol, I knoooooow it's too funny, and me especially, great defender of the zoo. I go back and forth adding either the date or the help me part as screenshots attached to my support requests.

No I never did write directly to Anastasia, because as luck would have it, the day I started drafting my here's what's been going on between me and support missive for the general entertainment of the forum folk, Anastasia announced her vacation 5 mins before I was to post my comedy of errors.

Sooo first I rebuilt snack bar just to see what would happen, then I started to add the other stores. It would be nice if someone could wave a magic wand or find a restore point and ship it all back in time to before the crash, but if not, then I will keep poking away at it.

Zoo: Area 51
    A picture is worth a thousand words

oh nooo, that's so sad! Little Cobalt-camel alone in the ... hm, what?!
    I can understand that you're waiting for helping Aliens, Garva, but didn't Anastasia promise to tell us another Name, before she left??

DD

Yes she said a new admin would come in LOL

Garvamatic

Have you checked your 3 zoo achievements ? Could be a proof of how far along you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    DD

Yes she said a new admin would come in LOL
    great, yes, I just checked - just an announcement, and the person still hiding.... hopefully not abducted together with Garva's animals!
    OTOH.... maybe then the search would be taken more serious by Playrix, hmpf.