Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever visited the zoo?!

Ever visited the zoo?!

Hi I would love to know if many people actually see other players zoo's, mines still a work in progress but I've worked hard on it, it would be nice to know if anyone else had visited it, maybe a event that was more zoo oriented and got people visiting more zoo's and towns would be nice hi DD I'm in toots friendly coop
    Last edited by Laundry*girl; 02-21-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Visiting other people's zoos is one of my favorite things to do. I have seen some marvelous zoos! Seeing animal exhibits I don't have, inspires me to keep going with my own zoo.

hi laundry*girl,

yes, I visit the zoo in other towns, cos I like mine, too. Some are good to look at, but when I notice that it has just the same quadratic layout as most, some sort of default, it seems, and! when I notice, ppl didn't even name their animals in their book, I leave. When someone doesn't take some time for their zoo, I don't either.

For visiting yours, you'd need to give your Coop / town name here, so we could search via the Coop.

I visit other zoo to get ideas too. I have not yet find the total organization but I'm happy with some sections.

I, too, often visit the zoos of my friend's even though I have yet to start my own.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi laundry*girl,

yes, I visit the zoo in other towns, cos I like mine, too. Some are good to look at, but when I notice that it has just the same quadratic layout as most, some sort of default, it seems, and! when I notice, ppl didn't even name their animals in their book, I leave. When someone doesn't take some time for their zoo, I don't either.

For visiting yours, you'd need to give your Coop / town name here, so we could search via the Coop.
    I also like to see other people's zoos. Some of them are quite remarkable. I would be happy for you to come and see my zoo. I have put a lot of time and effort into it. My coop name is Samboni and I am the only member.

not really tbh. my zoo is just bunged together while I focus on the main event as it were.

I don't regularly because every 2nd time I visit any zoo, the game hangs. I did visit a few to see what others were up to.

I go through enough hangs and restarts just to visit my own zoo.

windows phone btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    I also like to see other people's zoos. Some of them are quite remarkable. I would be happy for you to come and see my zoo. I have put a lot of time and effort into it. My coop name is Samboni and I am the only member.
    and it shows, Ronnie - it's a beautiful zoo! I like how you made little areas with a theme, so to speak, with fitting deco (children's corner, or the panda area with all "kind" of Pandas!), and what you did with the water and the "green" in it! And I was speculating about your animal names, love that.
    I have some similar things, f.e. also have a winter area in my zoo, almost at the same place, and also with the snowman and the children, lol. And some different, of course, like a castle with a submarine. *G*
    (At the moment, I have also many Valentine heart deco's everywhere, but can't put them away yet )

I also like the layout of your town, btw. Neat, cheerful, and so it looks like you have more room than it could have, lol! well done! Alas, with the Android OS and not on FB, I couldn't add a Like.
    Thanks for letting us in!

Thanks guys will definelty be visiting your zoos, they sound fun, I'm in Toots friendly coop and I'm mootown