Thread: Disappointed in losing my Valentines

Disappointed in losing my Valentines

I'm new to the game, but did I miss it somewhere that said at the end of Valentines we would lose all those hard earned envelopes and get cash instead? I thought I'd have time to use them! I was saving them to see what I could buy. What crap to log in to find them gone and cash instead. This two day event is HARD. So basically I got screwed.

Hi Vanessa

There were really 2 events at the same time. We could play our regular levels for 8 days to collect the hearts and the 2 days event to get hearts and special chests.

Next time we get an event, check the special tab with the special decorations and look at the bottom border. You will see the timer there. We have to buy our stuff before the timer is done.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Same here!!! Not happy with this game at all.

Any clues on how to get past level 8 in the Sweet Memories ?! Been trying since yesterday and have used all my gems and bombs! Guess it's going to be another disappointing event for me!

Me too! Can't see how this one is possible as you have to waste too many moves to reach the extra ones you get if you can reach the lifebelts.

I can't even pass level 5 ! Way too many moves lost on the timer bombs...

3rd time I can't get pass the level 5 in an event... Guess i am not good at that game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

BElieve me it is not you it is the level WE Have been trying for days to pass level 5 it is impossible !!!!!!!!I hate Sweet memories

Last edited by Gail Tebo Gray; 02-19-2017 at 10:11 PM.

I had trouble with 8.